south florida sports radio on shotty

lancemehl

Listening to the radio in south fl. is great these days.The dolphins are a mess.They botched all their drafts for the last 6 years,gave 2 #1's for rickie.Saban was a clown.

Now they're talking about Shotty like he's the greatest offensive mind the game has ever seen.

They were just blown away by his "formations and no huddle". lol

I can't understand it,I mean,I love him too but we were ranked #25 at the end of the day!Anyway it seems like anyone whose ever played for him loves him.They had Sage Rosenfels stroking him this morning.

In the meantime Jim Mora is the frontrunner and they're playing this sound byte over and over of him saying that if the Washington job ever opened up,he would be first in line and he doesn't care if they are in the middle of a playoff run!!!!I can't believe the ba!!s on him!!!LOL

Listening to the radio in south fl. is great these days.The dolphins are a mess.They botched all their drafts for the last 6 years,gave 2 #1's for rickie.Saban was a clown.

Now they're talking about Shotty like he's the greatest offensive mind the game has ever seen.

They were just blown away by his "formations and no huddle". lol

I can't understand it,I mean,I love him too but we were ranked #25 at the end of the day!Anyway it seems like anyone whose ever played for him loves him.They had Sage Rosenfels stroking him this morning.

In the meantime Jim Mora is the frontrunner and they're playing this sound byte over and over of him saying that if the Washington job ever opened up,he would be first in line and he doesn't care if they are in the middle of a playoff run!!!!I can't believe the ba!!s on him!!!LOL

they're talking about Brian Schott lance? Hadn't they heard he's not interested? Jim Mora Jr. is pretty good with a running game and with Ricky supposedly coming back it could be an ideal situation for him AND them.Wayne's looking to sell the team anyway and I'm sure he could care less what Mora's future intentions are anyway-it's all about jacking up the pricetag with a win-now approach-again,we saw him do it down here with the Marlins and he's trying to do the same thing with the Dolphins

they're talking about Brian Schott lance? Hadn't they heard he's not interested? Jim Mora Jr. is pretty good with a running game and with Ricky supposedly coming back it could be an ideal situation for him AND them.Wayne's looking to sell the team anyway and I'm sure he could care less what Mora's future intentions are anyway-it's all about jacking up the pricetag with a win-now approach-again,we saw him do it down here with the Marlins and he's trying to do the same thing with the Dolphins

Oh they know he withdrew,that's why they want him so bad now.It's between Chan Gailey and Jim Mora and I can't believe that interview Jim Mora did.I wouldn't hire him.Anyway,bottom line is we got a good OC for one more year.

watching the playoff game against the pats you realized just how outmanned the jets were all season. they had less talent at just about every position besides safety and yet they were successful against superior teams. that was all coaching and gameplans. the jets won 10 games with smoke and mirrors and a lot of that goes to shott.

the only game I didn't like his coaching in was that 2nd Buffalo game-every time we shifted Hodgins or Ryan in the backfield it was a running play-if I could figure that out Buffalo certainly had no problem with it either

What's shotty's take on Chad running the offense?

What's shotty's take on Chad running the offense?

we don't get quotes from coaches under Mangini but that he has him for his starter speaks volumes...it takes a smart veteran signal caller to run this kind of offense and right now Chad seems to be the best option.Good things have been said about Clemens though-he's supposedly a hardworking,smart,classroom guy-he's learning from one of the best at bookwork in Chad-who knows, maybe Kellen gets a shot this year...

Archived