NJ NETS FANS SUICIDAL HOT LINE

mangenious420

I've never been a Vince fan, even with the Heels. We had a nice movement offense and good defense before he got here. Now it all goes thru him and he's not Kobe where 4 guys can just sit by and watch. Kidd's window of opportunity is all but shut. Sadly, he'll have to move on if he wants to win because Ratner couldn't care less about basketball. A big C and/or shooting guard could've put them over, but who do we get? Eddie House to the rescue!

:bag:

Ther three headed monster of Jefferson, Kidd and Carter has seen its opportunity pass by-they needed a quality big man to get it done.

RJ has been out for quite a bit. When he comes back they'll be fine. Kristic was a quality player and losing him has hurt a lot. Especially considering that Collins has become a complete offensive liability. I still think they'll get going and make the playoffs. Maybe even do some damage once they're in. I say this having only seen parts of 2 games because mf'ing AFN does not love the Nets.

RJ has been out for quite a bit. When he comes back they'll be fine. Kristic was a quality player and losing him has hurt a lot. Especially considering that Collins has become a complete offensive liability. I still think they'll get going and make the playoffs. Maybe even do some damage once they're in. I say this having only seen parts of 2 games because mf'ing AFN does not love the Nets.

Losing Kristic hurt a lot- but I still do not think the team was going to challenge for a title with the present structure.

Archived