Canes-7, Devils-2

What the hell do you expect. The devils are DECIMATED with injuries. I'd love to see how any other team would do without their 2 best scorers and their best defensive player.

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

The great Marty was playing, what happened?

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses.

The great Marty was playing, what happened?

Did you see the game? I doubt it because if you had you would've seen that 5 of the 7 goals were just bad bounces. The fact that those 3 GREAT players didn't play isn't an excuse it's a fact and it's the reason why they lost.

Did you see the game? I doubt it because if you had you would've seen that 5 of the 7 goals were just bad bounces. The fact that those 3 GREAT players didn't play isn't an excuse it's a fact and it's the reason why they lost.

Just because it's a fact doesn't mean it's not an excuse. The bad bounces is another excuse. Terrible excuses, just admit you got outplayed. Look at the Rangers: Tyutin, Shanahan, Straka, and Rachunek didn't play because they were injured, and Jagr's hurting, but look at the final score against the Bruins.

Just because it's a fact doesn't mean it's not an excuse. The bad bounces is another excuse. Terrible excuses, just admit you got outplayed. Look at the Rangers: Tyutin, Shanahan, Straka, and Rachunek didn't play because they were injured, and Jagr's hurting, but look at the final score against the Bruins.

If you want the reason the devils lost 7-2 it's because their better players didn't play and they got some bad breaks. Thats the truth. If you want to call it an excuse fine. Whatever. You want a pat on the back for beating the bruins? Ok fine. It's one friggen game. All i know is i'm rooting for the strangers to get the 7th seed cause i'd MUCH rather see them in the playoffs then the canes.

If you want the reason the devils lost 7-2 it's because their better players didn't play and they got some bad breaks. Thats the truth. If you want to call it an excuse fine. Whatever. You want a pat on the back for beating the bruins? Ok fine. It's one friggen game. All i know is i'm rooting for the strangers to get the 7th seed cause i'd MUCH rather see them in the playoffs then the canes.

Ok. Now I'm good. That's the truth, not an excuse. (The other posts were. :))

Not only did we beat the Bruins madmike, we owned them. 7-0. Woot woot!:P I'll be up in Boston next Saturday for another Ranger W.

a big factor in this game was the weather. The Bruins had to take a bus from Boston because of the snow/ice storm. It took them 6 1/2 hours to get to Manhattan. They got to NYC at 4:30, then basically went right over to the Garden. While the Rangers are a better team than the Bruins, no doubt, this had to have an affect on the final score.

Either way, good, much needed, win for the Rangers.

Archived