Cavs at Bulls today for #2 spot in East... on ESPN

ECURB

Tyrus Thomas is playing awesome so far... 2 great dunks... one went for a 3 point play...

At one point I thought Tyrus was gonna be a bust, I was obviously proven wrong, I was one of the people who thought he shouldn't have come out, but so far he hasn't done anything more than shut up his critics.

Him and PJ provide great depth at PF, and this bulls team is gonna be a tough out in a couple of weeks (playoffs)

At one point I thought Tyrus was gonna be a bust, I was obviously proven wrong, I was one of the people who thought he shouldn't have come out, but so far he hasn't done anything more than shut up his critics.

Him and PJ provide great depth at PF, and this bulls team is gonna be a tough out in a couple of weeks (playoffs)

Especially if they get up to the #2 or #1 spot... they are the best homecourt team in the East... 3rd best homecourt record in the NBA...

TYRUS THOMAS with ANOHTER sick dunk... WOW

Where is MadMike??? He is a doubter... Tyrus is telling him to STFU today...

IF this is Tyrus Thomas as a "raw" player... holy sh*t he is going to be sick in a couple of seasons...

TYRUS THOMAS with ANOHTER sick dunk... WOW

Where is MadMike??? He is a doubter... Tyrus is telling him to STFU today...

IF this is Tyrus Thomas as a "raw" player... holy sh*t he is going to be sick in a couple of seasons...

True, He reminds me alot of Dennis Rodman, without the hair and gayness.

True, He reminds me alot of Dennis Rodman, without the hair and gayness.

More athletic, better shot blocker, and better offensively...

I dont think anyone will ever be the rebounder Rodman was by Tyrus can top him in just about everything else... except Gayness of course... :)

Based on one game? LOL

He had a double double against Detroit the night before... and has been getting better and better...

Your fighting a losing battle, Tyrus is a good player...

Stop arguing with him, he clearly has no knowledge of the sport of basketball.

C'mon a double double against Detroit and than alomst 30 against the Cavs isnt squat for a rookie with Raw talent... he should be at least getting a triple double every other night!

Didn't see the game but all I need to know is LeBron dominated OT and the Cavs won the game.

He didnt really dominate... he missed his first 4 out of 5 shots... and got a fould hadned to him by the ref for a 3 point play twoards the end... I guess its payback for all the calls Jordan got... lol

Archived