Just some things about this team.

One thing about this Jets team that I seen last season was nothing but pure heart, energy, and life into a franchise. These players have something to prove from 2 seasons ago with the 4-12 record, all of them... Starting with Pennington. Say what you want but this guy showed me what it means to be a starting Quarterback in the NFL. He came back from an injury in a way that nobody thought was possible with his noodle arm. Chad may not be Manning, Brady, Farve, or vick, but Chad has the tools to get it done next year with this Jets offense. Even Brady has thrown throws that turn into INT's where I was like wat the heck was he thinking? It really took Manning a while to get over the New England slump that he went through before winning the SB, look at B.Farve... A Gun slinger, but at the same time if you ask me I feel like this... Live by the gun and you can die by the gun... One thing about all those QB's... They all have heart, they dont quit, they keep going, and with a solid team around them, good things can and will happen. One thing about Chad... This man has Heart and guts. This season will be his 2nd season in the system ran by Mangini and Marty's boy, it will be his 1st offseason in a long time where he is learning the playbook while actually excuting the plays in prac, getting a better feel for players like Cotch who had a nice season last year, Brad Smith who can be a play maker, T.Jones, Leon Washington who i feel is going to benefit ALOT behind Jones in the open field and in 2nd halfs of games. Chad will get to work out, get stronger, and get his mind right.

One thing about this Jets team that I seen last season was nothing but pure heart, energy, and life into a franchise. These players have something to prove from 2 seasons ago with the 4-12 record, all of them... Starting with Pennington. Say what you want but this guy showed me what it means to be a starting Quarterback in the NFL. He came back from an injury in a way that nobody thought was possible with his noodle arm. Chad may not be Manning, Brady, Farve, or vick, but Chad has the tools to get it done next year with this Jets offense. Even Brady has thrown throws that turn into INT's where I was like wat the heck was he thinking? It really took Manning a while to get over the New England slump that he went through before winning the SB, look at B.Farve... A Gun slinger, but at the same time if you ask me I feel like this... Live by the gun and you can die by the gun... One thing about all those QB's... They all have heart, they dont quit, they keep going, and with a solid team around them, good things can and will happen. One thing about Chad... This man has Heart and guts. This season will be his 2nd season in the system ran by Mangini and Marty's boy, it will be his 1st offseason in a long time where he is learning the playbook while actually excuting the plays in prac, getting a better feel for players like Cotch who had a nice season last year, Brad Smith who can be a play maker, T.Jones, Leon Washington who i feel is going to benefit ALOT behind Jones in the open field and in 2nd halfs of games. Chad will get to work out, get stronger, and get his mind right.

Damn Chad-ites Good post DWC all I can say is SUPER BOWL BABY!!!!!

It will be interesting to see how guys like Vilma and D Rob play this year..no more excuses for either of them. It will be interesting and a strong running game will help Chad immensely, but will the Jets have that? I

Good post. Chad will be more comfortable this year under the offense. He had a good year last year and he will only get better especially now that they have added Thomas Jones his playaction should work great for the Jets. The defense will also be improved with some goo signings as well as the players learning the 3-4 scheme and jelling into it. Were gonna be a much better more polished team next year.

Archived