Bulls beat Pistons, again.

ECURB

The Bulls beat the Pistons 106-88 on ESPN last night in Detroit, this is a huge road win for the Bulls pulling them within .5 a game of 2nd place in the east and 3.5 games out of 1st place.

The Bulls managed to win even missing their starting center Ben Wallace, PJ Brown filled in at Center. They also managed the big win even though Ben Gordon played limited minutes with only 2 points... this goes a long way to show the Bulls are indeed deep enough to step up in a big road game and win even missing the presence of a couple starters...

T.Sefolosha got a double double filling in for PJ Brown with 10 rebounds and 11 points, Tyrus Thomas had 8 rebounds and 13 points in only 10 minutes of playing time, proving once again how explosive of a player he is.

The Bulls are a team that will go deep into the playoffs and give the West a run at the title...

The Bulls beat the Pistons 106-88 on ESPN last night in Detroit, this is a huge road win for the Bulls pulling them within .5 a game of 2nd place in the east and 3.5 games out of 1st place.

The Bulls managed to win even missing their starting center Ben Wallace, PJ Brown filled in at Center. They also managed the big win even though Ben Gordon played limited minutes with only 2 points... this goes a long way to show the Bulls are indeed deep enough to step up in a big road game and win even missing the presence of a couple starters...

T.Sefolosha got a double double filling in for PJ Brown with 10 rebounds and 11 points, Tyrus Thomas had 8 rebounds and 13 points in only 10 minutes of playing time, proving once again how explosive of a player he is.

The Bulls are a team that will go deep into the playoffs and give the West a run at the title...

Keep dreaming it's regular season and if the Bulls bump into Miami in round 1 their season is over. Which team were you a fan of before joining the Parcells Jets in the late 90's? Cowboys or 49ers?

Keep dreaming it's regular season and if the Bulls bump into Miami in round 1 their season is over. Which team were you a fan of before joining the Parcells Jets in the late 90's? Cowboys or 49ers?

Bro there is no need to go smashing me questioning how "good" of a fan I am... its immature... at best... so quit acting like a 5 year old and grow the f*ck up.

Its immature that you have to start a thread after every time the bulls win a game. Wow big deal their gonna lose in the 1st and 2nd round you'll see.

I know... how immature to start a thread about a nationaly broadcast game between two teams fighting for the top 3 spots in the East... in the NBA forum... crazy idea... I know... :roll:

You started a thread about the bulls before this.

Your point? This thread was a specific thread about the game last night...

Maybe you missed the memo but this is the basketball forum... not only the Knicks can get more than one thread... if you dont like it, dont read it.

Nobody cares about the Bulls. Have fun when they draw Miami or Detroit or almost anybody in a 7 game series.

The bulls have the best home record in the East and one fo the best in the NBA...

They are now 2nd place in the east, the Pistons and Cavs play on Sunday either moving the Bulls further ahead of the Cavs or bringing them within 2 games of the Pistons for first place...

They will win 2nd I think over the CAVS and have homecourt for rounds 1-2...

Archived