If I were a Yankee fan....

Jetsfan80

I would wish death upon those fans sitting in left field who cheered on that Asian Yankee fan after he caught Adrian Beltre's game tying HR in yesterday's Yankees-Mariners contest.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's a great feeling to get a baseball with the "Major League" logo on it at a game. It's like you really were part of the action.

However, when your team is sitting near the cellar and the opponent just hit another crushing blow off your ace, I don't think jubilation ought to be the appropriate response. Hell, didn't fans used to throw those homeruns back?

So does this just prove there are many fans who simply jump on the Yankee bandwagon and go to games, or is this just an overreaction on my part? I'll leave that up to you.

However, I know that if my team were sucking wind and I or my friend caught a homerun hit by an opponent, I wouldn't be jumping up and down like it was, well, a player from my OWN team had just hit it. [-X

I would wish death upon those fans sitting in left field who cheered on that Asian Yankee fan after he caught Adrian Beltre's game tying HR in yesterday's Yankees-Mariners contest.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's a great feeling to get a baseball with the "Major League" logo on it at a game. It's like you really were part of the action.

However, when your team is sitting near the cellar and the opponent just hit another crushing blow off your ace, I don't think jubilation ought to be the appropriate response. Hell, didn't fans used to throw those homeruns back?

New York is based this way.

25% hardcore Yankees fans

25% hardcore Mets fans

The other 50% go and see whoever doing well. That is New York in a nutshell

So does this just prove there are many fans who simply jump on the Yankee bandwagon and go to games, or is this just an overreaction on my part? I'll leave that up to you.

However, I know that if my team were sucking wind and I or my friend caught a homerun hit by an opponent, I wouldn't be jumping up and down like it was, well, a player from my OWN team had just hit it. [-X

Archived