Fight night....again

vinnys025

Fedor Emelienenko takes on Matt "the law" Lindland in Bodogfight.

Manny Paquio takes on Solis who is an undefeated fighter and in the undercard Jore Arce takes on the champ. ......come on man these are three big fights. Are there any fight fans on this website anymore? You guys suck

Fedor Emelienenko takes on Matt "the law" Lindland in Bodogfight.

Manny Paquio takes on Solis who is an undefeated fighter and in the undercard Jore Arce takes on the champ. ......come on man these are three big fights. Are there any fight fans on this website anymore? You guys suck

The interest is just not there for the time it takes to put the odds up. I would be shocked if 10 site members even know the fighters you mentioned. I admit I've never heard of them. There's a good chance that if I put odds up, you would be the only member who bet.

Sorry!

The interest is just not there for the time it takes to put the odds up. I would be shocked if 10 site members even know the fighters you mentioned. I admit I've never heard of them. There's a good chance that if I put odds up, you would be the only member who bet.

Sorry!

Lets see, Manny Paquio is pound for pound one of the best fighters in the world behind Mayweather and Fedor Emilenenko is the best MMA heavyweight to ever live..... I beg to differ with your statments.

Lets see, Manny Paquio is pound for pound one of the best fighters in the world behind Mayweather and Fedor Emilenenko is the best MMA heavyweight to ever live..... I beg to differ with your statments.

I didn't say they weren't great boxers. My point is that few people on this site are following boxing.

I didn't say they weren't great boxers. My point is that few people on this site are following boxing.

dang, paquio is fighting here in SA tonight too only about 15 minuts away, should have gotten tickets.

Maybe I should go to another site then......huh max?

dang, paquio is fighting here in SA tonight too only about 15 minuts away, should have gotten tickets.

Maybe I should go to another site then......huh max?

Your homo posts won't be tolerated anywhere else. Besides you are already IP Banned in several places.

hahahaha!

Your homo posts won't be tolerated anywhere else. Besides you are already IP Banned in several places.

hahahaha!

My homo posts have subsided somewhat and others have taken over in the lead homo posting race lately. And my IP has been changes, so they dont know what my name is over there...hehe. I'm being a good boy though and only go over there when this site is down or dead.

My homo posts have subsided somewhat and others have taken over in the lead homo posting race lately. And my IP has been changes, so they dont know what my name is over there...hehe. I'm being a good boy though and only go over there when this site is down or dead.

How about Mayweather vs De La Hoya? At least some people other than you will have heard of those two guys.

How about Mayweather vs De La Hoya? At least some people other than you will have heard of those two guys.

Thats actually a tough one, however Mayweather will most likley win easily, but I hope not. I dont like Mayweather and Zab Judah exposed some weaknesses in the first 5 rounds when they faught. If Judah was in shap for that fight he would have won a decision.

Thats actually a tough one, however Mayweather will most likley win easily, but I hope not. I dont like Mayweather and Zab Judah exposed some weaknesses in the first 5 rounds when they faught. If Judah was in shap for that fight he would have won a decision.

Well, the odds are up if you can pick the winner.

lol, yeah. I have heard of those guys. I think I've heard vinny mention those names he posted before but I try to forget as quickly as possible.

Archived