Gotta be done...

McGraw38

All this talk from Islanders fans about bad calls, conspiracies, league favoritism......whatever.

Let me be honest here. I honestly don't give a damn if every single call that goes the Sabres way is a "bad" call. I don't care if they get goals they shouldn't get. I don't care if any team (not just the Isles) gets ticky-tack calls against them and the Sabres don't.

You know why? Let me tell you a few reasons:

1) No Goal (Brett Hull skates with The Cup);

2) No Goal II (@ Philly through the net);

3) Mike Foligno called offsides in game 5 (5 game series) at Quebec (score was 5-4 Nordique....Foligno had a breakaway....he wasn't offsides). Don't know how many of you remember that one;

4) Home Run Throw-forward;

5) New England out of bounds on 4th down of "Hail Mary" pass interference game;

6) Pass Interference on Hail Mary at New England (how bull **** was that?);

7) Andre Reed tossed out of the game @ Miami after scoring and not getting the call (would have advanced in the playoffs).

.......the list goes on and on.....

I know, I know.....every team, every city.....they all have their "bad call" moments which cost them big games. Well, guess what? We've had our share, too. More than our share.

So, forgive me Isles fans, Pens fans, and any other fans of hockey teams in the playoffs. Forgive me for not shedding a tear, or even feeling one shred of guilt if the Buffalo Sabres get every single possible call and break in every single game they play (which we all know won't happen anyway).

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!

We've taken enough of that **** and taken it long enough.

Hey, if you're saying you are finally gald you are getting some breaks Im fine with that. You need the breaks in order to win. But dont say that was not a goal. The puck was clearly in the net under millers legs and millers legs were in the friggin net. Stevie Wonder could figure that out.

Hey, if you're saying you are finally gald you are getting some breaks Im fine with that. You need the breaks in order to win. But dont say that was not a goal. The puck was clearly in the net under millers legs and millers legs were in the friggin net. Stevie Wonder could figure that out.

Im not saying the puck was not in, it was, I just think Miller was shoved into the net, and thats why they called it no goal. **** happens, you can sit and bitch but the refs havent cost the team the series, the lack of offense is going to, the Islanders just arent as good as the Sabres, thats why they won the season series and are the #1 seed in the NHL, not because of the refs.

LOL the Islanders are terrible. Stop making excuses, they have a horrible defense, a captain who does nothing, and a coach with a below .500 career playoff record.

If the Isle are terrible why the F are the Sabres having there hands full with them? Face it ,the Sabres THOUGHT the Isle were going to be a push over but are sadly finding out they're not. If Buffalo doesn't pick up their game they won't get very far in the playoffs. As far as coaching I'll take Nolan over that uninspiring douche Ruff anyday. Ruff went 4 years without making the playoffs. He must have been doing Darcy to keep this job after that streak. :sheepf:

Nolan just said it all..."we've looked at it and we've gotten 3 different explanations as to why it wasn't a goal...but that was a goal."

Witt bangs the puck underneath Miller's pad IN THE NET and then Miller gets pushed.

F-ing joke

ANd you think the Isles are lucky????

2 HORRIFIC calls in 2 games

Isles should be up 3-1

Bad break for the Isles, should definitley been a goal, but that would have only tied the game, not given the Isles the win, so to say they should be up 3-1 isn't true.

And the only way the Rangers could play the Isles is in the Conference Finals, wasn't happening.

I keep hearing how tough and how much better the Isles are then us... and all I have to say is 3-1, read it and weep.

Btw I believe Ruff is top candidate for Jack Adams, for the second straight year.

If the Isle are terrible why the F are the Sabres having there hands full with them? Face it ,the Sabres THOUGHT the Isle were going to be a push over but are sadly finding out they're not. If Buffalo doesn't pick up their game they won't get very far in the playoffs. As far as coaching I'll take Nolan over that uninspiring douche Ruff anyday. Ruff went 4 years without making the playoffs. He must have been doing Darcy to keep this job after that streak. :sheepf:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hands full? Are you serious? The Sabres arent even playing good and their up 3-1 in the series. You must be drunk or something.

Nolan over Ruff huh? Lets see how that works out for ya. He cant even get his team to win a game in their own rink, let alone get any production from 2 of its so called top 3 players with Satan and Yashin. Blake finally showed up last night, but I'm afriad its too little too late. The Isles are toast.

So you take Nolan and his what, 5 career playoff wins or something like that and enjoy the offseason and the many more to come!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hands full? Are you serious? The Sabres arent even playing good and their up 3-1 in the series. You must be drunk or something.

Nolan over Ruff huh? Lets see how that works out for ya. He cant even get his team to win a game in their own rink, let alone get any production from 2 of its so called top 3 players with Satan and Yashin. Blake finally showed up last night, but I'm afriad its too little too late. The Isles are toast.

So you take Nolan and his what, 5 career playoff wins or something like that and enjoy the offseason and the many more to come!

Typical Buffalo blow hard. Once the Sabres are eliminated you will disappear till next season just like the Ills fans due once they're eliminated from the playoffs in early November. What's it been 7? 8? years since the Ills made the playoffs? I guess beating an 8th seed in hockey IS a big deal if you're from the City OF Losers.

I keep hearing how tough and how much better the Isles are then us... and all I have to say is 3-1, read it and weep.

Btw I believe Ruff is top candidate for Jack Adams, for the second straight year.

When the Sabres eventually lose and are out of the playoffs I'll be here waitin to hear your pathetic excuses, "no goal" , "wide right", "the refs screwed us" . It gets tiresome. Too bad Buffalo's NEVER won any championship, in ANY sport, then you'd have something to gloat about.

Only a fool like yourself would knock Ted Nolan's coaching abilities. If Lindey Ruff is so great why did he miss the playoffs 4 years straight years prior to last season?

Ted Nolan took over a team this year many predicted would be one of the league's worst and made the playoffs. When Ruff didnt have much talent he was missing the playoffs. Fact.

The Sabres are soft and they're from Buffalo, which means eventually they'll choke.

That's unless of course Toronto saves the day for them time and time again.

P.S.- It's now safe to change your username. McGahee ditched you guys in case you weren't made aware.

Yup all the skill and the fact we can roll four lines that no other team can roll has nothing to do with the playoffs, we're screwed, we're gonna choke, end the playoffs now! An Islanders fan has said we're gonna choke, there's no hope now:yawn:

Fact: Lindy Ruff had his team BEST prepared for the new rules

Fact: The Buffalo Sabres have been the best team in the league since the rule changes

Logic dictates that those facts make Lindy Ruff a damn good coach.

So if you're going to be a blind homer go ahead. But you'll certainly look silly when Lindy wins the Jack Adams again.

Only a fool like yourself would knock Ted Nolan's coaching abilities. If Lindey Ruff is so great why did he miss the playoffs 4 years straight years prior to last season?

Ted Nolan took over a team this year many predicted would be one of the league's worst and made the playoffs. When Ruff didnt have much talent he was missing the playoffs. Fact.

The Sabres are soft and they're from Buffalo, which means eventually they'll choke.

P.S.- It's now safe to change your username. McGahee ditched you guys in case you weren't made aware.

Yup all the skill and the fact we can roll four lines that no other team can roll has nothing to do with the playoffs, we're screwed, we're gonna choke, end the playoffs now! An Islanders fan has said we're gonna choke, there's no hope now:yawn:

Fact: Lindy Ruff had his team BEST prepared for the new rules

Fact: The Buffalo Sabres have been the best team in the league since the rule changes

Logic dictates that those facts make Lindy Ruff a damn good coach.

So if you're going to be a blind homer go ahead. But you'll certainly look silly when Lindy wins the Jack Adams again.

Whoever said Lindy Ruff was a bad coach? Learn how to read then we will continue this discussion. Thanks for your cooperation.

You talk about Ted Nolan taking a team that was soupose to be bad to the playoffs, isnt that what Ruff did last year???? Nobody, including myself thoguht the Sabres would be any good last year, let alone make the playoffs. Ruff took them to one game from the Stanley Cup, and hes going to win it this year.

Saying that he must've been doing Darcy Regier to keep his job kinda tells me you aren't keen on his coaching abilities buddy.

Whoever said Lindy Ruff was a bad coach? Learn how to read then we will continue this discussion. Thanks for your cooperation.

:good: Great post man, Funny :rl: plus VERY accurate. You are 100% correct, they will choke, always do.

Well gee if TWO people are saying it now we're really screwed, I'm gonna call the Sabres and tell them to just quit since no matter how skilled they are, they're doomed to fail.:rolleyes:

:good: Great post man, Funny :rl: plus VERY accurate. You are 100% correct, they will choke, always do.

Well gee if TWO people are saying it now we're really screwed, I'm gonna call the Sabres and tell them to just quit since no matter how skilled they are, they're doomed to fail.:rolleyes:

Congrats and Good luck in the next round. Hey you guys are most likely palying the Rangers so I gotta root for teh Sabres now.

Hey thanks man, hope I haven't come off as an ******* during this whole thing, haha

Gonna be a good battle that's for sure, but I definetly see the Sabres coming out on top.

Good Luck Next season.

Congrats and Good luck in the next round. Hey you guys are most likely palying the Rangers so I gotta root for teh Sabres now.

Haha, too true. Should've seen last year, the "conversations" here during the playoffs, definetly got heated during the Carolina series, yeesh. lol

Gonna be watching the Detroit vs Calgary game? Series is pretty damn interesting.

Nah its all good. Its the playoffs, emotions are tense on the ice and with the fans! lol

Archived