Sabres @Rangers Game 3....

SweetLee83

I am a diehard Ranger fan but any hockey fan watching would have seen the poor officiating in the game-5 straight penalties on the Rangers- goal disallowed that should have counted. Buffalo has certainly had it share of breaks in the Islanders and this series so far.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
535~Homer-Simpson-Posters.jpg

Weak post SJ. Why don't you just admit you were wrong?

And yes Ryan Miller has been out of his mind. Without a doubt Buffalo's best player in this series. Thank God Lundqvist has been playing just as well if not better and he was just an animal in yesterday's game. If the Rangers keep up the solid defensive play they can definitely even this series up.

IMO the Rangers fans should be very careful of their praise of this game, the Sabres played HORRIBLE and forced 2 overtimes. Once we get back to our game, this series is over.

Now we have a series ladies & gents. Game 4 is just as crucial, do not want to go back to Buffalo down 3 games to 1.

F Ryan Miller!

Both Goalies were playing out of their minds, it's hard to say one did better then the other, obviously Lunquist got the win, Miller had more shots against, plus the Rangers had alot more quality scoring chances then the Sabres did, so it's hard to say, either way. Great game, sadly for Rangers have will not affect the outcome of this series, IMO.

Weak post SJ. Why don't you just admit you were wrong?

And yes Ryan Miller has been out of his mind. Without a doubt Buffalo's best player in this series. Thank God Lundqvist has been playing just as well if not better and he was just an animal in yesterday's game. If the Rangers keep up the solid defensive play they can definitely even this series up.

I am a die hard Sabres homer, and it's very difficult for me to say this, Hockey is becoming un-watchable. The officiating is horrible.

I am a diehard Ranger fan but any hockey fan watching would have seen the poor officiating in the game-5 straight penalties on the Rangers- goal disallowed that should have counted. Buffalo has certainly had it share of breaks in the Islanders and this series so far.

IMO the Rangers fans should be very careful of their praise of this game, the Sabres played HORRIBLE and forced 2 overtimes. Once we get back to our game, this series is over.

The Sabres "forced" 2 overtimes? Are you being that intentionally ignorant? The Rangers should have won that game in regulation. It's funny how you were very arrogant going into this series and now you're making excuses for the Sabrefs play.

Also maybe it's not just that the Sabres played poorly and it's just simply the fact that the Rangers outplayed them? No wait that couldn't happen what am I saying.

I am a die hard Sabres homer, and it's very difficult for me to say this, Hockey is becoming un-watchable. The officiating is horrible.

I agree that the officiating was disgraceful, but it was still an amazing game yesterday. It could just be that the Rangers haven't been this good in a decade but it's still one of the best Rangers games I've ever seen. Of course if they had lost it would have been a travesty.

weren't alot of Ranger fans telling the Islanders fans to stop crying when they were getting screwed by the refs against Buffalo?

I never said that myself but if people were saying that they probably did not realize how one-sided it was. Kevorski and Larue should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs for what happened yesterday.

Archived