JetNation

Bulls Get:

Kobe Bryant

Mo Evans

Lakers Get:

Loul Deng

Ben Gordon

Ben Wallace

But seriously, no, that won't happen because the Bulls just gave Ben "I shoot like a fat 4 year old" Wallace a huge contract, and I don't think they are willing to eat all of that for Kobe.

If the Lakers are looking for a big man in a trade, outside of Ben there is nothing left to trade for the Bulls. Tyrus is a must-keep and PJ is too old.

Anyway, the Lakers don't need to get another big man, when Vladimir "snowboarder" Radmonovic comes back they can have a nice rotation of Bynum, Brown, Rad, B.Cook.

I think the Lakers should get a good solid SF, Start Jordan Parmer, move Smush to SG (part time) Get a SF, and use the big man rotation, if they get Luol and Ben somehow, start Smush at PG, Ben at SG, Luol at SF, Odom at PF, and either Rad, By, or Kwame at C.

True, sorry, Kobe is good but not all that good, the bulls will want more than Mo Evans. Try Bynum and Parmer

Bynum is the future of our franchise, I was dissapointed when he was on the trade block but thank god he's off. On the other hand, Kobe can only go to one team and one team only and that's the Chicago Bulls. On your other statement, I'm going to guess and say Ben Wallace and Ben Gordon have to be included in this deal, I would love for them to throw Thomas in there.

Bynum is the future of our franchise, I was dissapointed when he was on the trade block but thank god he's off. On the other hand, Kobe can only go to one team and one team only and that's the Chicago Bulls. On your other statement, I'm going to guess and say Ben Wallace and Ben Gordon have to be included in this deal, I would love for them to throw Thomas in there.

Thomas is not going anywhere, he's their Bynum.

Thomas is coveted... but I think he is tradeable in the right deal....

The Bulls might be willing to do...

Gordon

Duhon

Thomas OR #9 pick

That gives the lakers a replacement for Kobe (Gordon) and an upgrade at PG (Duhon) and a youn g player in Thomas or the #9 pick...

Bulls Get:

Kobe Bryant

Mo Evans

Lakers Get:

Loul Deng

Ben Gordon

Ben Wallace

That would actually be a bad trade for the Bulls. Kobe is a great player and all but he doesn't make anyone around him better. Kobe is a great compliment player. Put him on a team with a dominant big man like Shaq or Tim Duncan and they're unstopable. Who is the dominant big man on the Bulls Kobe would be teaming up with? Tyrus Thomas? Give me a break.

Kobe would be a great fit on the Knicks if he teamed up with Eddy Curry who is becoming one of the best centers in the NBA and low-post scorers. But I'd rather the Knicks go after BOTH Ron Artest AND Rashard Lewis. Believe it or not the Knicks could make very legit offers for both Artest and Lewis. This is how:

Knicks Get:

Ron Artest ( $7.8 Mil)

Quincy Douby ( $1.33 Mil) (He's just here to even out the salary for salary)

Kings Get:

Quentin Richardson ( $8.105 Mil)

Renaldo Balkman ($1.23 Mil)

2007 Draft Pick #23

2008 Draft Pick

Knicks Get:

Rashard Lewis (sign and trade, salary TBD)

Sonics Get:

Jamal Crawford ( $7.920 Mil)

Channing Frye ( $2.487 Mil)

Yes, I know earlier I said the Knicks shouldn't trade Frye and my preference is still not to but if we have a chance to get a terrific player like Rashard Lewis I say go for it.

That would actually be a bad trade for the Bulls. Kobe is a great player and all but he doesn't make anyone around him better. Kobe is a great compliment player. Put him on a team with a dominant big man like Shaq or Tim Duncan and they're unstopable. Who is the dominant big man on the Bulls Kobe would be teaming up with? Tyrus Thomas? Give me a break.

Kobe would be a great fit on the Knicks if he teamed up with Eddy Curry who is becoming one of the best centers in the NBA and low-post scorers. But I'd rather the Knicks go after BOTH Ron Artest AND Rashard Lewis. Believe it or not the Knicks could make very legit offers for both Artest and Lewis. This is how:

Knicks Get:

Ron Artest ( $7.8 Mil)

Kings Get:

2007 Draft Pick #23

2008 Draft Pick

Knicks Get:

Sonics Get:

Yes, I know earlier I said the Knicks shouldn't trade Frye and my preference is still not to but if we have a chance to get a terrific player like Rashard Lewis I say go for it.

Stop being a homer, Tyrus is going to be better than Eddy "human turn-style" Curry. As of now he is not, but I would take him over Eddy.

Stop being a homer, Tyrus is going to be better than Eddy "human turn-style" Curry. As of now he is not, but I would take him over Eddy.

Tyrus Thomas = Antonio Davis

Not that that's a bad thing, Davis was a good role player most of his career but I'd rather have a Center who gets 19 points and 7 rebounds a game and is 24 years old. 6'9 role players are a dime a dozen in the NBA. Unless the Bulls can also acquire a good low post scorer to team up with Kobe than trading half their team for him is worthless. The Bulls will become Kobe and a bunch of scrubs with Kobe trying to score 50 points a night which is what the Lakers were two years ago.

Question: If the Bulls get Kobe Bryant who is the consistent low-post scorer they're going to team him up with? PJ Brown?

Knicks Get:

Ron Artest ( $7.8 Mil)

Kings Get:

2007 Draft Pick #23

2008 Draft Pick

Knicks Get:

Sonics Get:

There is no reason to trade for a cancer like Artest and Lewis is a nice player but he won't get the knicks where they need to be.

Archived