So...

JetCane

I was just wondering, after my hiatus from this place, how my rep got enabled, and why is my pm box full with 157 messages when i thought i had at least 200 capacity?

Eh, it doesnt matter anyway.

:Spam:

I was just wondering, after my hiatus from this place, how my rep got enabled, and why is my pm box full with 157 messages when i thought i had at least 200 capacity?

POTW nom

happened to everyone ;) max was messing with the controls... lol

hey jc.... you got a shiksa in your sig! :lol:

happened to everyone ;) max was messing with the controls... lol

hey jc.... you got a shiksa in your sig! :lol:

My favorite type of woman (except for you) :P

So, I see I have all these rep messages that I may get around to reading one day...the green is positive rep? What color is neg, and what does the blue box mean?

My favorite type of woman (except for you) :P

So, I see I have all these rep messages that I may get around to reading one day...the green is positive rep? What color is neg, and what does the blue box mean?

neg rep is red.. or so i have heard! :mrgreen:

so btw, what's the name of your shiksa... is she the same shiksa in your avatar...

The avatar is Jessica Biel.

I'll keep the suspense going a little longer on who the shiksa is in the signature, but here's a clue:

She is a celebrity in a European country.

357143725_208b70f4b1.jpg

Archived