Raiders | Rhodes suspended four games

jales22

Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:30:02 -0700

Jason Jones, of the Sacramento Bee, reports Oakland Raiders RB Dominic Rhodes has been suspended the first four games of the 2007 season for violation of the NFL's Substance Abuse policy. He can return to the active roster Oct. 1 and is allowed to practice during training camp while also taking part in preseason games. His suspension begins Aug. 31.

Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:30:02 -0700

Jason Jones, of the Sacramento Bee, reports Oakland Raiders RB Dominic Rhodes has been suspended the first four games of the 2007 season for violation of the NFL's Substance Abuse policy. He can return to the active roster Oct. 1 and is allowed to practice during training camp while also taking part in preseason games. His suspension begins Aug. 31.

Didn't he get busted for a DUI a few months after the Super Bowl?

He is now officially a Raider. Welcome to Raider nation. Just hang out in the black hole with the rest of the felons till your suspensions up.

it's too bad the Jets didn't sign this guy as a lot of bums here thought we should. LMFAO! lol, welcome to ther raiders is right.

i want a pizza. peace.

it's too bad the Jets didn't sign this guy as a lot of bums here thought we should. LMFAO! lol, welcome to ther raiders is right.

i want a pizza. peace.

I'm starting to love this Thomas Jones trade a whole lot more. I never wanted Rhodes... He was never a GREAT runningback in my eyeys, and that says alot since he was running behing a Quarterback in Manning that had Harrison and R.Wayne... IF he could not be great in Indy, I dont see him being great ANYWHERE, not even in Denver.

Archived