All-Pro Fotball 2k8: video game

jetfuel

There is a new football game released on the XBox 360 and Playstation 3 called All-Pro Football 2k8. It is not licensed by the NFL but it does have many superstars from the past and also some not-so superstars. I'm not here to do a full review but rather to let people know about it and share the Jets players that are in the game. From what I understand you build your team with 8 of the former NFL players and the rest of your team is made up players. It is supposedly similar to the old ESPN NFL 2K5 game but obviously updated graphically and such, although it does not have a franchise mode or crib feature. Anyway, now to the business of naming the Jets players that are in the game:

Ken O'Brien

Marty Lyons

Freeman McNeil

Wesley Walker

Rob Moore

Matt Snell

Don Maynard

They also have Bubby Brister and Neil O'Donnell but I don't consider those guys being Jets. There may be some others but as far as I know there is no Namath, Klecko, Gastineau and some other names you'd expect. My guess is that they had to be given permission by the player or their family if they are deceased (as there are a lot of old-time guys as well). Oh, and OJ Simpson is also in the game and get this ... there is a throat-slash celebration which I'm sure everyone has seen done in a game - you can set it so OJ uses that after scoring a touchdown from what I understand. Yeah, I know I have a sick sense of humor but that sounds like fun to me.

lol

There are multiple threads about it in the Tech forum...

Just sayin...

Sorry, I'm not all that great at these forum things and have no idea what the tech forum is. I just figured I'd mention it since there are old Jets in it.

Sorry, I'm not all that great at these forum things and have no idea what the tech forum is. I just figured I'd mention it since there are old Jets in it.

I dont care... Im just an annoying ******* that points things out... I mean no harm by it...

Look down the list of forums... there is NFL Talk... The lounge... and Tabors Tech Talk...

Archived