Need help finding a decent printer

K2C

Every printer I get sucks. I flipped **** the other night and threw my $200 printer in the dumpster. Can anyone give me a quick fix on a good printer that won't make me want to go Office Space on it's ass?

Every printer I get sucks. I flipped **** the other night and threw my $200 printer in the dumpster. Can anyone give me a quick fix on a good printer that won't make me want to go Office Space on it's ass?

I thought you're username was a printer model by hewlart packard :)

get a real heavy one thats not so easy to chuck out the window.

I have one of those 5 in 1 printers at home so I can scan, photocopy, fax etc.

I use a hpdeskjet 960 for personal use at work.

hewlet packard makes good stuff

What do you need it for? pictures?

HP is good. I also have an epson photo r340 at work (not a scanner though)

Yeah..pictures and documents. I had an epson a couple of years ago but the ink was really expensive..the quality was second to none however.

The one I just chucked was an HP. Eveytime I turned the damn thing on..it started printing a test sheet. EVERYTIME for like a year and a half. What a pain in the ass!

Yeah..pictures and documents. I had an epson a couple of years ago but the ink was really expensive..the quality was second to none however.

The one I just chucked was an HP. Eveytime I turned the damn thing on..it started printing a test sheet. EVERYTIME for like a year and a half. What a pain in the ass!

Did you have it hooked up to an outlet that wasnt always on? (in other words you essentially unplugged it everyday) You need to leave it in an outlet that always has power flowing to it so the printer can go on standby... leave the damn thing on...

Did you have it hooked up to an outlet that wasnt always on? (in other words you essentially unplugged it everyday) You need to leave it in an outlet that always has power flowing to it so the printer can go on standby... leave the damn thing on...

No..it was plugged in all the time.

Why didnt you just leave it on and let it go to standby then?

(also thats not normal to print a test sheet every time... should have brought it back)

I did..out back to the dumpster :P

Archived