Game replay

flgreen

I get 625 (SNY), 622 (YES), Yankees & 380 East in Cape Coral, Fl.

I'm going to look into that ,but I was told that on the east coast of Florida, you couldn't get it.

I took em for their word.

I just tried it, and got the evil "Program not available in your area" message.

Thanks anyhow guys

I'm going to look into that ,but I was told that on the east coast of Florida, you couldn't get it.

I took em for their word.

I just tried it, and got the evil "Program not available in your area" message.

Thanks anyhow guys

Okay, ALL you Florida Jet Fans with DTV.

Do you have any family members up north that have DTV?

There are 2 ways to do it.

1) Swap your "Florida" DTV receiver with one of your friends or family from up north. You will get MSG, SNY, & YES, the NY feed 380, 382, 386 & 388. (CBS,NBC,ABC, & FOX) They will get the Florida regional Sports networks.

2) Have your northern family or friend "add" a receiver to their account (about 5-6 bucks a month) & work something out with them. (? $$)

The only drawback is that you don't get the independent locals like WB9, 11, 13, & spanish channels & you won't get the local Florida channels (on that specific receiver) because it is registered up north & it can't get the "local spotbeam" in Florida. Since it's registered in NY or NJ, you won't get the Florida locals.

Hope this helps.

Okay, ALL you Florida Jet Fans with DTV.

Do you have any family members up north that have DTV?

There are 2 ways to do it.

1) Swap your "Florida" DTV receiver with one of your friends or family from up north. You will get MSG, SNY, & YES, the NY feed 380, 382, 386 & 388. (CBS,NBC,ABC, & FOX) They will get the Florida regional Sports networks.

2) Have your northern family or friend "add" a receiver to their account (about 5-6 bucks a month) & work something out with them. (? $$)

The only drawback is that you don't get the independent locals like WB9, 11, 13, & spanish channels & you won't get the local Florida channels (on that specific receiver) because it is registered up north & it can't get the "local spotbeam" in Florida. Since it's registered in NY or NJ, you won't get the Florida locals.

Hope this helps.

Im also willing to bet that a phone call to DTV saying you want the NY programming could get you a NY box...

Im also willing to bet that a phone call to DTV saying you want the NY programming could get you a NY box...

Tried it.

In Florida at least, you have to prove to them you can't get the local CBS cha.

Can't even make an argument where I live

Tried it.

In Florida at least, you have to prove to them you can't get the local CBS cha.

Can't even make an argument where I live

FLGREEN, I don't know if you saw Kentucky Jets post on "Listening to the Jets Games" on radio, but that station will have the Pregame, ALL Jets games, & Post game coverage.

Hope this helps.

Archived