My two predictions for this season...

NIGHT STALKER

I ususally don't predict things like this, but I just have a strong feeling about this.

1. I have never been a Chad Pennington guy from the day we drafted him. Never liked his arm even back then. But, I just have this gut feeling this guy is going to have a big year being this is his second year in this system and Jones taking the pressure off...take it to the bank.

2. Rival prediction...Ted Ginn Jr. will be a bust! Fin PR has been trying to pitch this kid since not drafting Quinn and most fin fans (you know how gullible they are) have bought into this. This isn't college where he can get around defenders and he sure as hell isn't Hester which they are trying to brain wash fans into thinking. Take that to the bank as well.

haven't seen Ginn yet but I thought they were NUTS not drafting Brady Quinn when there he was falling right into their lap...

Not ONLY is Chad gonna have a big year he's gonna bring us to The Promised Land...

and seeing The Garv is viewing this I'm SURE he agrees with me

I ususally don't predict things like this, but I just have a strong feeling about this.

1. I have never been a Chad Pennington guy from the day we drafted him. Never liked his arm even back then. But, I just have this gut feeling this guy is going to have a big year being this is his second year in this system and Jones taking the pressure off...take it to the bank.

2. Rival prediction...Ted Ginn Jr. will be a bust! Fin PR has been trying to pitch this kid since not drafting Quinn and most fin fans (you know how gullible they are) have bought into this. This isn't college where he can get around defenders and he sure as hell isn't Hester which they are trying to brain wash fans into thinking. Take that to the bank as well.

Just in case this doesn't work out will I at least get a toaster?;)

Last night was a good example. Even those clowns in the booth said he's in for a rude awakening if he thinks it's going to be like college in that regard.

Archived