Can we fix these problems before game 1?

NIGHT STALKER

1. QB position

2. D line (pass rush and stopping the run)

3. O line

Probably the three most important parts of any football team and they were exposed last night. I can't imagine a contender performing the way we did...even in preseason. You expect that crap from your second and third tier guys, not the regulars.

1. QB position

3. O line

Probably the three most important parts of any football team and they were exposed last night. I can't imagine a contender performing the way we did...even in preseason. You expect that crap from your second and third tier guys, not the regulars.

The way Mangini excels at preperation and film study, these will either be completely fixed or we will have found ways to overcome those weaknesses by the time we step on the field vs the gaytriots.

1. QB position

3. O line

Excellent questions.

I think that some of them can be fixed. Chad will obviously be better, conversely the formula for beating him has been the same since the Raiders Playoff game and in my opinion, he does show signs of wearing later in the season.

Stopping the run, will have to be achieved through Mangini's schemes and blitz packages rather than through brute strength. To Mangini's defense, I do not believe that any good NT were available through the draft or via FA.

The O'line will come together.

Archived