Whew....good thing we didn't make this trade

NIGHT STALKER

This player was one that Adam Schein mentioned last week as a possbile trade for JMAC...

Broncos | Ekuban likely out for season

Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:25:57 -0700

The Associated Press reports Denver Broncos DE Ebenezer Ekuban (Achilles') likely tore his right Achilles' tendon during the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 18. The injury would keep Ekuban out for the 2007 season. Head coach Mike Shanahan said, "It's a shame to lose Ebenezer for the year. He's been a real leader for us."

This player was one that Adam Schein mentioned last week as a possbile trade for JMAC...

Broncos | Ekuban likely out for season

Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:25:57 -0700

The Associated Press reports Denver Broncos DE Ebenezer Ekuban (Achilles') likely tore his right Achilles' tendon during the team's preseason game Saturday, Aug. 18. The injury would keep Ekuban out for the 2007 season. Head coach Mike Shanahan said, "It's a shame to lose Ebenezer for the year. He's been a real leader for us."

I've said it all off season and I'll repeat it now......IMHO Jmac's not going anywhere and is going to have a break out year for the Jets. End of story :Typotux:

I've said it all off season and I'll repeat it now......IMHO Jmac's not going anywhere and is going to have a break out year for the Jets. End of story :Typotux:

Let's be honest , he has been here to long to not have broken out yet. He was suppose to break out when Heimerdinger came over....didn't happen.

I hope he earns his money at this point...he is way beyond a "breakout " yr.

Let's be honest , he has been here to long to not have broken out yet. He was suppose to break out when Heimerdinger came over....didn't happen.

I hope he earns his money at this point...he is way beyond a "breakout " yr.

Its not our job to worry if he earns his money... all we need out of him is to be a capable 3rd WR regardless of what he makes... this team can afford him

Its not our job to worry if he earns his money... all we need out of him is to be a capable 3rd WR regardless of what he makes... this team can afford him

What is it our job to do? Root blindly for ****ty players? This team has a salary cap...he needs to earn his money or we need to bring another player who will. You are a complete fool if you think fans shouldn't worry if a player is earning his paycheck.

I have NO doubt that he'll earn his money this year. And like you said , this year we have the money.

Archived