Here is my squad

Kidhuman

this is from a live draft last night for another league. I think its a pretty good team. I picked up Priest as a 3rd RB, but looks like I will drop him. I let the last pick of the draft be done by the comp, thats how I got Oakland.

1. Thomas Jones RB

2. Drew Brees QB

3. T.J. Houshmandzadeh WR

4. Dallas Clark TE

5. Baltimore DEF

6. Deuce McAllister RB

7. Philip Rivers QB

8. Joe Horn WR

9. Mark Clayton WR

10. Devin Hester WR

11. Priest Holmes RB

12. Josh Brown K

13. Marcus Pollard TE

14. Amani Toomer WR

15. Oakland DEF

this is from a live draft last night for another league. I think its a pretty good team. I picked up Priest as a 3rd RB, but looks like I will drop him. I let the last pick of the draft be done by the comp, thats how I got Oakland.

1. Thomas Jones RB

2. Drew Brees QB

3. T.J. Houshmandzadeh WR

4. Dallas Clark TE

5. Baltimore DEF

6. Deuce McAllister RB

7. Philip Rivers QB

8. Joe Horn WR

9. Mark Clayton WR

10. Devin Hester WR

11. Priest Holmes RB

12. Josh Brown K

13. Marcus Pollard TE

14. Amani Toomer WR

15. Oakland DEF

how many people are in your league?

jones would be lucky to get over 10 TD's, brees is decent but not that much better than a second tier quaterback. Clark will get decent number for a tightend, and would be more worth it if he were a late round pick. Balt's defense lost Thomas, and has an aging Lewis as it's leader, although you can count on reed for a touchdown or two, same goes with McAllister, you took a backup quaterback before you had three RB's? what if one gets hurt?Clayton could be your best receiver, next to TJ.

DKI, looks like you could be in trouble, unless there are forty people in your league then you should be fine.

12 people in the league. I had the ninth pick, so I would have had to wait 18 picks before I had anohter which is why I took them in that order. TJ was the best running back left at that time. I needed a Good QB, and a TE. RB's didnt matter after the first round since all the really good stand outs were taken.

No offense, but you will be lucky to win 5 games. If you had the 9th pick, that means there were about 10 other RBs that would have been a better pick than Jones.

Dallas Clark in the 4th round? That makes Thomas Jones look like a steal.

Oakland's defense was actually one of your better picks.

No offense, but you will be lucky to win 5 games. If you had the 9th pick, that means there were about 10 other RBs that would have been a better pick than Jones.

Dallas Clark in the 4th round? That makes Thomas Jones look like a steal.

Oakland's defense was actually one of your better picks.

Lol.

• 2 months later...

Archived