New Olineman

NY Jets Guy

Anyone else think the Jets bring in another O-lineman by the end of the week?

Any idea's who they might be looking at? I remember seeing a thread about picking up the Raven's 3rd string OG... though that seems like a typical move from Mangini/Tanny, I think we need a bigger upgrade than that. I personally would rather see them trade for a better player, than seach through the waivers...

Thoughts?

Anyone else think the Jets bring in another O-lineman by the end of the week?

Any idea's who they might be looking at? I remember seeing a thread about picking up the Raven's 3rd string OG... though that seems like a typical move from Mangini/Tanny, I think we need a bigger upgrade than that. I personally would rather see them trade for a better player, than seach through the waivers...

Thoughts?

Yes Yes Yes NYJG, I just mentioned it in another thread. They, at this point, almost HAVE to bring in veteran O line help. I can see them going over the waiver wire with a magnifying glass the next 2 weeks. What a possible terrible set of events they've put in motion. Kendall was our best LG. He should still be here. Seriously is ANY teams 3rd stringer going to be better than Kendall? I think not. Looks like people let egos get in the way this time. I wish they could have worked it out. We are a weaker team at this point than we were last week.

Yes Yes Yes NYJG, I just mentioned it in another thread. They, at this point, almost HAVE to bring in veteran O line help. I can see them going over the waiver wire with a magnifying glass the next 2 weeks. What a possible terrible set of events they've put in motion. Kendall was our best LG. He should still be here. Seriously is ANY teams 3rd stringer going to be better than Kendall? I think not. Looks like people let egos get in the way this time. I wish they could have worked it out. We are a weaker team at this point than we were last week.

Bender might develop into a solid OG in the near future, but we need someone for THIS season. Something should have been done before the Kendall thing ever took place... this O-Line needed upgrades before we lost Kendall.

Bender might develop into a solid OG in the near future, but we need someone for THIS season. Something should have been done before the Kendall thing ever took place... this O-Line needed upgrades before we lost Kendall.

No argument what so ever.

Archived