Centenary College

Jet Moses

Anybody know anything about this school in NJ? It's highfalutin', right?

I thought this school was in Louisianna? I'm pretty sure it's where former Celtic great Robert Parrish went. If you have ever heard Robert Parrish talk - "highfalutin'" would not come to mind. ;)

I don't know alot about it, but yes it is known to be "highfalutin." Its also affiliated with the Methodist Church and is part of the Pennsylvania Athletic Conference and supposedly has a good equestrian program? I dunno, thats the only reason I know about it.

As for "highfalutin" schools, Im more partial to the schools of the centennial conference like gettysburg, dickinson, john hopkins, etc.

I never heard it described as 'highfalutin', but I was interested in it several years ago... they have the CAPS accelerated program, get your degree in 22 months. It wasn't for me though. It would have been convenient though, they have classes in Parsippany... and now Metro Park. Hackettstown is too far of a ride.

This was of no help, I'm sure. :bag:

You interested in a Masters? Going for a second Masters???

I never heard it described as 'highfalutin', but I was interested in it several years ago... they have the CAPS accelerated program, get your degree in 22 months. It wasn't for me though. It would have been convenient though, they have classes in Parsippany... and now Metro Park. Hackettstown is too far of a ride.

This was of no help, I'm sure. :bag:

You interested in a Masters? Going for a second Masters???

Yeah, but alot has changed in the past few hours. :lol:

There was a fleeting opportunity, but alas, up in smoke. Disregard thread.

Archived