link to listen online to game?

gg

thegamelive.com is having problems

anyone have a link for another station.. i know there was one earlier in preseason.. but i cant seem to find it...

i dont get it on tv. no NY feed here :(

GG-I think you can sign up for Sirius for like 4 days on a trial basis-it'll be on there AND you can listen online

thegamelive.com is having problems

anyone have a link for another station.. i know there was one earlier in preseason.. but i cant seem to find it...

i dont get it on tv. no NY feed here :(

It's on at the Tabor household in HD. Can you make it here in time?

hey TJ so am I going to like HD or what?-the DTV guy is coming out on the 17th to hook us up

YES. It is really night and day when you watch sports on tv.

I have a 50". Instead of watching the Yankees today, it was like watching a baseball movie. "How the Yankees Dismantled the Red Sox."

Sorry to hijack, GG.

I have a 50". Instead of watching the Yankees today, it was like watching a baseball movie. "How the Yankees Dismantled the Red Sox."

Sorry to hijack, GG.

they won again today? You see how good they do when I don't pay attention? I'm like a friggin curse lately...

In fact the DAY I was born is the day Sandy Amoros made that great catch near the LF line to seal a victory for the Brooklyn Dodgers' first championship in '55

THANK YOU!!!!!! LJ, you are the best!!!!! ;)

Sorry to hijack, GG.

no problem on the hijack, tj ;) and thanks for the invitation!

Archived