ND-uh,

Bugg

OU is up 35-0 in the second quarter. Eek.

They have some big-ass WRs and arent afraid to throw it to them with their RS QB. The Miami secondary looked a little suspect today. They have a week to get it together or it is gonna be ugly.

OU is up 35-0 in the second quarter. Eek.

They have some big-ass WRs and arent afraid to throw it to them with their RS QB. The Miami secondary looked a little suspect today. They have a week to get it together or it is gonna be ugly.

What's the early word on Shannon so far? Is he competent?

Shannon has been getting A's so far, on everything from recruiting, to running a disciplined program, to motivating the guys to play hard and keep their noses clean and get into good condition.

He won a reversal of a reviewed play he challenged today, so he gets a good grade for gameday.

The team looked to be in very good shape, he's playing a lot of freshmen, lots of rotating guys in today, and everyone looked fresh in the fourth q on a scorching day in the OB.

He's still stuck with the llimitations resulting from coker's poor recruiting, and they dont have a very good QB. Good RBs though- JJames and frwesh Craig Cooper looked amazing today in his first game.

The WRs are weak, though Shields was suspended today and will be back next week. The D front seven looked awesome, but the DBs as i said were a little suspect.

Shannon has been getting A's so far, on everything from recruiting, to running a disciplined program, to motivating the guys to play hard and keep their noses clean and get into good condition.

He won a reversal of a reviewed play he challenged today, so he gets a good grade for gameday.

The team looked to be in very good shape, he's playing a lot of freshmen, lots of rotating guys in today, and everyone looked fresh in the fourth q on a scorching day in the OB.

He's still stuck with the llimitations resulting from coker's poor recruiting, and they dont have a very good QB. Good RBs though- JJames and frwesh Craig Cooper looked amazing today in his first game.

The WRs are weak, though Shields was suspended today and will be back next week. The D front seven looked awesome, but the DBs as i said were a little suspect.

Good to hear. I was a little (and i guess still am) worried about the Shannon hire. I felt some of his units underachieved the last few years and his defenses were way too vanilla. Saw him get pulled around by his nose by opposing offensive coordinators too much for my liking also. But its good to hear the early results are good.

What the heck happened to Kyle Wright? I thought he was going to be a star.

Good to hear. I was a little (and i guess still am) worried about the Shannon hire. I felt some of his units underachieved the last few years and his defenses were way too vanilla. Saw him get pulled around by his nose by opposing offensive coordinators too much for my liking also. But its good to hear the early results are good.

What the heck happened to Kyle Wright? I thought he was going to be a star.

At this point, he is busted. And has a bad attitude, too. IMO he never recovered from the first start against fsu with the seven sacks and getting bashed all night. He's also had a different OC each year.

But Kirby didnt impress a lot of people today, so who knows, maybe KW gets back into action before the end of the season.

With Kirby, its still scramble ball, but the WRs dropped at least 5 today, so its not all on him.

=======

Shannon is a cover 2 guy all the way. DId you see the game?

Colin Mccarthy looks like the next Dan Morgan-

Archived