team USA

Blackout

I'm not shocked this is the country that you EXPECT to do this.

I am not either.

Unlike Mike Wilbon who constantly rants how the rest of the world is catching up, they are not catching up. At best, it is incremental.

The US of A still has 80-90% of the best players on any list of the world's best players.

The basketball's teams failures only shows you cannot just throw the best players on the court. You actually have to build a team. The Yankees have shown this over the past 7 years.

I am not either.

Unlike Mike Wilbon who constantly rants how the rest of the world is catching up, they are not catching up. At best, it is incremental.

The US of A still has 80-90% of the best players on any list of the world's best players.

The basketball's teams failures only shows you cannot just throw the best players on the court. You actually have to build a team. The Yankees have shown this over the past 7 years.

Hey FU:box:

I am not either.

Well if you listen to middle age guys who don't like basketball the rest of the world isn't just catching, their players are already better than ours up because our 2nd and 3rd tier players in mix mashed teams can't blow out Eastern European and South American teams by 50 points every game.

The Dream Team in '92 actually had all the best superstars. Put similar team together today and you get similar results although with not as many 80 point blowouts since the rest of the world has caught up with the NBA getting more popular abroad.

Archived