Belly and Pats up to dirty crap again

SouthernJet

And just like your argument on that issue, this is a load of crap. If this was any other team and HC doing this, you'd blast them for it, but since its your beloved team you refuse to take any accountability and simply decide to accuse the entire rest of the league in engaging in the same practice. I used to have a problem with Jets homers, but then I see Pats homers and the ridiculous bull**** they spout, and I'm thankful we have guys like ecurb to balance you jokers out. Atleast the Jets homers are posting on the right site, you people have absolutely no excuse.

Hey I got an idea, let me ask you about an issue that just happened. Do you think there are more NFL QBs engaging in dog fighting rings? Oh but that's different right? Because there's no proof to accuse other people, unlike all this steroids and shady dealings proof you've had access to when it comes to the Pats right?

**** off troll.

If Ecrub is a voice of reason, this board has jumped the shark.

The only people that get their panties in a bunch is Jets' fans. I do not see any whining threads on KFFL saying the big bad Vikes took our player. Unlike Max, I have no problem with what Mangini did to Branch last year. It was a good move. Just like Belichick seeing if he can keep one of his players. Childress did not say this is against NFL by-laws or some unwritten law. He just said Belichick was a dick about it. Go figure.

Dog fighting or HGH, unlike a majority of Jets' fans that think this is only a Patriots' problem and have their heads buried in the sand, get a grip. Would it surprise me if another QB was dimed out for at the very least witnessing dog fighting. No.

As much as I hate BB and would like to jump on this, I have to believe these kind of conversations happen all of the time. The only thing unusual is Childress talking about it with the press.

that's what I take issue with. WHy the hell is Childress doing this to a fellow member of the coaching fraternity?? To me that lacks class. Whether or not Belichick did anything wrong, Childress shouldnt have opened his mouth. Its not like they are division rivals...

that's what I take issue with. WHy the hell is Childress doing this to a fellow member of the coaching fraternity?? To me that lacks class. Whether or not Belichick did anything wrong, Childress shouldnt have opened his mouth. Its not like they are division rivals...

Belichick drew Childress for Secret Santa and did not send him a hoodie. Just game film from the ass-whoppin' the Patriots put on the Vikes with Belichick narrating CHildress' mistakes.

If Ecrub is a voice of reason, this board has jumped the shark.

The only people that get their panties in a bunch is Jets' fans. I do not see any whining threads on KFFL saying the big bad Vikes took our player. Unlike Max, I have no problem with what Mangini did to Branch last year. It was a good move. Just like Belichick seeing if he can keep one of his players. Childress did not say this is against NFL by-laws or some unwritten law. He just said Belichick was a dick about it. Go figure.

Dog fighting or HGH, unlike a majority of Jets' fans that think this is only a Patriots' problem and have their heads buried in the sand, get a grip. Would it surprise me if another QB was dimed out for at the very least witnessing dog fighting. No.

Lots of people get their panties in a bunch, but when you are as fat as we are... what do you expect???

Vikes fans dont give a sh!t. Jet fans get pissed off at anything Belichick or the Patsies do. Its because most jet fans have an inferiority complex since the Pats have been the better team.... kinda like red sox fans towards the yankees.

Archived