Jets ticket advice

Iceman88

I want to try and get tickets for me and a friend to a Jets game this season. I've never been to a game before so I figured I'd ask everyone here what would be the best tickets I could buy for $100.

Also anybody know how I can get there by public transit from Westchester and how easy it is? Any help would be appreciated.

I want to try and get tickets for me and a friend to a Jets game this season. I've never been to a game before so I figured I'd ask everyone here what would be the best tickets I could buy for $100.

Also anybody know how I can get there by public transit from Westchester and how easy it is? Any help would be appreciated.

since face value is 90-100 bucks for lower-2nd level, i would say upper deck if you're lucky.

As others have stated before, if you want to go cheap you are better off waiting until kickoff and run around and find a scalper... they will take just about anything to get rid of the tickets then....

public transit?? there's a bus from port authority. other than that..... sorry I dont know.

Get on the Jets season ticket waiting list so you can login at NewYorkJets.com and buy tickets for around 85-100 a game. There are still some New England tickets on there around $92.50-$115 a ticket, and some of those are in the Lower Level!

Get on the Jets season ticket waiting list so you can login at NewYorkJets.com and buy tickets for around 85-100 a game. There are still some New England tickets on there around $92.50-$115 a ticket, and some of those are in the Lower Level!

The only game I'd be able to go to is the Kansas City game so I have some time to figure it out. I'd love to go to the NE game but can't and the rest of the year I'm at school.

Archived