Saints- Colts -who do you like tonight?

faba

I will file this one under the 'E-Curb knows nothing about football thread.'

He I am going to ship some new labels out to you so that you can keep your records straight. Be on the lookout for ones that say: VOLUME II.

:P

what???? no love for my prediction???? Probably the best pick I have ever made....

Damn LilBitSpecial, you were right on the money with that game... Maybe you have a little bit of week one luck.

What are you saying the score for the Jets Pats will be? P.S, if you have the Pats winning, keep it off the message board, say "Next question", keep your thoughts to yourself.

If I had known the Saints offense wasnt going to show up, I wouldnt have given them 38. The Colts D looks like theyll be better than everyone thought.........

no way in hell. The Colts D will be their undoing as the season goes on. They put it together for a home opener with a revved up crowd. That Defense is going to have holes in every aspect.

looks like 06's coach of the year has some tweaking to do.

I hope all good rookie coaches don't have sophmore slumps

good call lil bit special. I picked the saints to win this one....oops

Sophomore slump, no we dont need none of that chit. Brick may go through one this year, but I hope its a short one.

no way in hell. The Colts D will be their undoing as the season goes on. They put it together for a home opener with a revved up crowd. That Defense is going to have holes in every aspect.

Maybe so, but if they play even "average" the Colts will be in contention again.

Sopkomore slump, no we dont need none of that chit. Brick may go through one this year, but I hope its a short one.

brick is too hard of a worker though the guard next to him may distract his play.

I was talkin more the coach though I think mangini is a much better coach than payton as I stated many times last year

brick is too hard of a worker though the guard next to him may distract his play.

I was talkin more the coach though I think mangini is a much better coach than payton as I stated many times last year

Mangini is an X's and O's type coach who is also great with the media. Mangini has learned from some of the best around. Mangini is a much better coach than payton could ever be

I think Mangini is better coach than Payton also, I hope our sophomores dont let him/us down.

Archived