Saints- Colts -who do you like tonight?

faba

i'm thinkin saints. colts lost to many key starters this offseason. even if they get it figured out, I doubt it'll be week 1.

I'm happy for sean payton but remain skeptical he's as good a coach as he was given credit for. I'll take mangini any day thanks.

I think the saints defense will do enough to slow down the colts and their offense will look coltslike tonight.

We all know J.Addai is a stud for the Colts, but I just feel he's a much better running back behind a runner who can take a good 10-15 carries per game and ware the Defense down, he's a nice change of pace back, kind of like our Leon Washington. I just feel the loss of D.Rhodes can hurt this Colts rushing attack.

The colts lost 2 starting DT's in the offseason... When you run a 4-3, and you lose two starters on that D-Line... When your run D has been suspect in recent past, thats gonna hurt... With McCalister and Reggie coming into town, I look for them to put up some big time yards vs this Colts D, and maybe even keep Manning off the field.

Lets all hope the Saints can beat the Colts. The colts are an AFC Team like we all know, and if they lose... In a way thats helping us Jets.

Saints-31

Colts-20

We all know J.Addi is a stud for the Colts, but I just feel he's a much better running back behind a runner who can take a good 10-15 carries per game and ware the Defense down, he's a nice change of pace back, kind of like our Leon Washington. I just feel the loss of D.Rhodes can hurt this Colts rushing attack.

The colts lost 2 starting DT's in the offseason... When you run a 4-3, and you lose two starters on that D-Line... When your run D has been suspect in recent past, thats gonna hurt... With McCalister and Reggie coming into town, I look for them to put up some big time yards vs this Colts D, and maybe even keep Manning off the field.

Saints-31

Colts-20

We do?

Archived