my opion on the jets thus far

bear

Have you been watching? Our run blocking is awful. The O-line needs to learn how to push people foward.

oh yea well t -jones has like 2 yards on 6 carries. i was talking about pas blocking sorry i should have been more detailed . too much beer too early lol. oh ,and miller can`t cover moss. with that being said we may have a moral victory today,but we should do well this season

Thoughts so far:

Our o-line is giving no push and which is why are running game isnt doing anything right now.

Our offense wasnt showing much until towards the end of the second quater.

Our d-line has no push at all and hasnt put any pressure on Brady period.

Our secondary isnt doing so bad except for Miller who was burned a couple of times by Moss. But also when your d-line cant give any pressure on the QB one of the receivers are gonna get open.

BTW, why is Dyson out?? I can see hies sorely missed already.

Thoughts so far:

Our o-line is giving no push and which is why are running game isnt doing anything right now.

Our offense wasnt showing much until towards the end of the second quater.

Our d-line has no push at all and hasnt put any pressure on Brady period.

Our secondary isnt doing so bad except for Miller who was burned a couple of times by Moss. But also when your d-line cant give any pressure on the QB one of the receivers are gonna get open.

BTW, why is Dyson out?? I can see hies sorely missed already.

O-Line has no push, but decent pass protection (hence Clarke starting over Bender)

T. Jones is running a little too choppy... needs to run forward.

We have a good receiving corps.

D-line has no pass rush, Brady has all day.

It is a good thing we drafted Revis.

Archived