Buffalo vs Denver

Sharrow

Did any of you see this game? We usually get the Bills game here in northern PA, so I got to watch the end. The winning field goal was amazing and all, but why didn't they just spike the ball? When it was happening I was screaming "wtf are you doing! spike the ball!" lol. Am I missing something?

Did any of you see this game? We usually get the Bills game here in northern PA, so I got to watch the end. The winning field goal was amazing and all, but why didn't they just spike the ball? When it was happening I was screaming "wtf are you doing! spike the ball!" lol. Am I missing something?

Wait a second. Denver came back and won? WOOHOO!! Here and I thought I was already out of our loser's pool.

Wait a second. Denver came back and won? WOOHOO!! Here and I thought I was already out of our loser's pool.

They drove about 40 yards and got a first down with 18 seconds left and no time outs. Instead of spiking it and kicking the field goal, they somehow got the unit on and kicked it as time expired.

They drove about 40 yards and got a first down with 18 seconds left and no time outs. Instead of spiking it and kicking the field goal, they somehow got the unit on and kicked it as time expired.

LMAO!! I should probably call my father in law to make sure he's okay.

Bills lose three regulars to injury, including TE Everett, who was knocked cold

Associated Press

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills lost three regulars to injury in their season opener against Denver on Sunday, including tight end Kevin Everett, who was knocked cold and taken off the field in an ambulance.

Everett injured his neck and was transported to a hospital.

Everett fell immediately to the ground and showed no signs of consciousness after a helmet-to-helmet hit when he tackled Denver's Domenik Hixon during a kickoff to open the second half. Everett was placed on a backboard with his head and body immobilized, and carefully loaded into an ambulance at the Broncos 30.

The game was delayed for about 15 minutes, and the Bills gathered at the sideline while doctors attended to the player.

that s ucks

Bills lose three regulars to injury, including TE Everett, who was knocked cold

Associated Press

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills lost three regulars to injury in their season opener against Denver on Sunday, including tight end Kevin Everett, who was knocked cold and taken off the field in an ambulance.

Everett injured his neck and was transported to a hospital.

Everett fell immediately to the ground and showed no signs of consciousness after a helmet-to-helmet hit when he tackled Denver's Domenik Hixon during a kickoff to open the second half. Everett was placed on a backboard with his head and body immobilized, and carefully loaded into an ambulance at the Broncos 30.

The game was delayed for about 15 minutes, and the Bills gathered at the sideline while doctors attended to the player.

that s ucks

Actually it was a cervical spine injury. No word on his status.

On a more worse note this also happend:

Coy Wire (Started today at OLB) Sprained MCL today

Ko Simpson (Starting FS) Broken ankle

Jason Webster (Starting CB) Broken arm

Kevin Everette (#2 TE) see above, obv. going to be out for season

All that to go along with normal starting LB Keith Ellison still going to be out 5-6 weeks and DE Anthony Hargrove suspened 3 more weeks.

****ty day for the Bills, not looking good for us.

Actually it was a cervical spine injury. No word on his status.

On a more worse note this also happend:

Coy Wire (Started today at OLB) Sprained MCL today

Ko Simpson (Starting FS) Broken ankle

Jason Webster (Starting CB) Broken arm

Kevin Everette (#2 TE) see above, obv. going to be out for season

All that to go along with normal starting LB Keith Ellison still going to be out 5-6 weeks and DE Anthony Hargrove suspened 3 more weeks.

****ty day for the Bills, not looking good for us.

Yeah, that does suck. Sounds like you guys had an even worse day than we did.

Archived