My feelings on Bellyfat

gangreenman

Is that cheating? Good question. Maybe you missed the players and coaches saying this is common place.

Maybe you missed the interviews where players said the Cheatriots have been over the top with their cheating for quite a while. Maybe you missed the cheatriots getting called out repeatedly by other teams. Maybe you missed the distinction between trying to steal signals with the naked eye and by putting a camera on the other team's sideline.

Maybe your team didnt get the memo before the season started.

I hear de Nile is a delusional place.

Wrong again.

Belichick tapped a secretary that worked for the Giants. There is no proof that he tapped any Jets employee.

Stop spreading these rumors. Belly's reputation has taken a big enough hit already this week.

But Jets fans would welcome him with open arms if he was available tomorrow.

All would be forgotten. Thats whats so funny.

Maybe you missed the interviews where players said the Cheatriots have been over the top with their cheating for quite a while. Maybe you missed the cheatriots getting called out repeatedly by other teams. Maybe you missed the distinction between trying to steal signals with the naked eye and by putting a camera on the other team's sideline.

Maybe your team didnt get the memo before the season started.

I hear de Nile is a delusional place.

JC

Is trying to steal signals cheating or not?

It is a black and white answer.

Yes or No.

If yes, then every team is guilty of cheating (as the players and coaches are freely admitting), but the Patriots were dumb enough to get caught and were punished.

If no, then the Patriots are not guilty of cheating, but they are guilty of the degree they went to get signals and were punished.

What is the answer?

You are very hypocritical saying the Patriots are guilty, but there are examples of good cheating.

JC

Is trying to steal signals cheating or not?

It is a black and white answer.

Yes or No.

If yes, then every team is guilty of cheating (as the players and coaches are freely admitting), but the Patriots were dumb enough to get caught and were punished.

If no, then the Patriots are not guilty of cheating, but they are guilty of the degree they went to get signals and were punished.

What is the answer?

You are very hypocritical saying the Patriots are guilty, but there are examples of good cheating.

The question is simple. Did he violate the rules? If he did, he cheated. Period. End of story. I don't blame you for continuing to support him, but even if he denies knowingly cheating, you can't. We won't let you.

I for one would not "welcome him back with open arms." I hated him and Big Bill the first time they were here. He has an excellent football mind, but he is a douchebag with no social skills. If he were my coach I would still be a fan, but I wouldn't like it and wins would not be as sweet. Kind of like when Clemens pitches for the Yanks.

Archived