I just saw Jim Larranaga

MasonJet

I just saw Larranaga, George Mason's Basketball Coach, in the Johnson Center on campus. I just thought I'd let you guys know that cuz I thought it was pretty cool and that guy is a great coach. :)

Larranaga's Patriots are going down, courtesy of the new and improved UNCW Seahawks. Just remember this name: TJ Carter.

Larranaga's Patriots are going down, courtesy of the new and improved UNCW Seahawks. Just remember this name: TJ Carter.

I will. But keep in mind but that we have the whole team except for 1 player returning, which means you're still going to have to deal with Folarin Campbell, Will Thomas, Jordan Carter, etc.

I'm also workin at the Patriot Center this year as an usher which basically means I'm going to get paid to watch a bunch of basketball games. It's a pretty good gig. :)

I will. But keep in mind but that we have the whole team except for 1 player returning, which means you're still going to have to deal with Folarin Campbell, Will Thomas, Jordan Carter, etc.

I'm also workin at the Patriot Center this year as an usher which basically means I'm going to get paid to watch a bunch of basketball games. It's a pretty good gig. :)

Not bad at all, as long as you don't have to work while the game is going on and miss some of the action.

Yeah, Mason IS returning a lot of talent. But we're returning a lot of talent AND newcomers AND re-introducing CAA POY candidate Carter. My guess is our two teams will be battling it out for the title this year.

By the way, no one outside of CAA fans and people who actually followed Mason's Final 4 run know who "Coach L" is. Just the sad truth of a mid-major.

Not bad at all, as long as you don't have to work while the game is going on and miss some of the action.

Yeah, Mason IS returning a lot of talent. But we're returning a lot of talent AND newcomers AND re-introducing CAA POY candidate Carter. My guess is our two teams will be battling it out for the title this year.

By the way, no one outside of CAA fans and people who actually followed Mason's Final 4 run know who "Coach L" is. Just the sad truth of a mid-major.

Yeah I'll probly miss some parts of the game but I think I'll be able to see most of it. I also get to go to see concerts and other stuff too.

From what you say about UNCW it seems like they'll be pretty good and I know VCU lost a couple players so they may go down a bit.

And I figured not everybody would know Coach L so I just wrote that he was the Mason coach in case people weren't sure.

Archived