***A Clockwork Orange***

green_blood

Now after years of being miserable, I was finally able to wear my bright orange shirt with pride and be exempt from sarcasm for a week. Maybe Greg Robinson is only half retarded, because surely, a win over Louisville needs something more than a potato as the coach. Andrew Robinson has already surpassed anything Perry Patter**** ever did, and Taj Smith is a suitable receiver, maybe in a couple years they can crawl back up. One could only hope for the future, and hope that they keep on improving now.

Homer says: Syracuse has trouble with the run, but beats Miami of Ohio by displaying another passing clinic, because, how good can Miami Ohio's secondary be? Now all they have to do is change back those grotesque unis for something less ugly, AND BRING BACK THE HELMET NUMBERS!

Keep Peelin'!

Now after years of being miserable, I was finally able to wear my bright orange shirt with pride and be exempt from sarcasm for a week. Maybe Greg Robinson is only half retarded, because surely, a win over Louisville needs something more than a potato as the coach. Andrew Robinson has already surpassed anything Perry Patter**** ever did, and Taj Smith is a suitable receiver, maybe in a couple years they can crawl back up. One could only hope for the future, and hope that they keep on improving now.

Homer says: Syracuse has trouble with the run, but beats Miami of Ohio by displaying another passing clinic, because, how good can Miami Ohio's secondary be? Now all they have to do is change back those grotesque unis for something less ugly, AND BRING BACK THE HELMET NUMBERS!

Keep Peelin'!

Those unis are fugly, but that had to be a sweet win for you.

Disregarding the Orange You Not Glad unis, Miami's NIKE template jerseys suck. I despise the piping with the fury of Zeus. I hate Nike and I hate when there are fads in unis like retro and now it is moving to futuristic turds a la Oregon. Can't they just leave well enough alone? I hate how colleges change their unis every damn year, and usually, like SU, the new ones suck. But, if the team is winning, they could be the Pink Power Rangers for all I ****ing care.

I hate what nike does to teams' unis, but the canes unis are not even CLOSE to being how UgLy the oregon and cuse unis are. NOT EVEN CLOSE! The SU unis are an ABOMINATION!

syracuse_james_wyche_sm.jpg

:bag:

top_plays_11.jpg

I heart the throwbacks and I hope that Shannon goes back to them as soon as he has some success and gets some leverage.

I daon't get what they were thinking over all-orange, but Shannon would earn my respect just by dumping the nike templates, PIPING IS NOT FOR FOOTBALL JERSEYS.

Projections:

27-24 Syracuse W

Andrew Robinson- 17-30 220 yds 2 tds 2 ints

Taj Smith 9 rec 105 yds 2 tds

Curtis Brinkley 12 rushes 40 yds 1 td

Miami of Ohio's Qbs suck.

Have to stop the rushing attack of Miami, and/or just hope to god that the Miami Qbs are throwing passes to the men in orange.

Curtis Brinkley has to at least try to get his rushing avg to somewhere above 3.0, AT LEAST ****ING TRY YOU BUM.

Frankly, I am pure homer right now, Syracuse still sucks, but my truthiness is telling me that they will win.

Hmm. I got proved wrong. Syracuse sucks again, they lost to a team that has not won a home game in 2 or 3 years, and that team plays in the MAC. At least Andrew Robinson, while only throwing for a 48% completion rating, didn't throw picks to Miami and had good yardage. Right now, he is the best Orange QB since McNabb, which, isn't saying much remembering McNabb's successors, but nevertheless, if this team gets a capable coaching staff(MAJOR APPLEWHITE!) and an at least average recruiting class, they will be bowl capable in 3 years.

Archived