LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!

THE 2007-2008 SEASON BEGINS TONIGHT!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!

who?

I'm calling I.N.S. on Gomez.

Rangers will win the division, and lose in the Conference Finals to Ottawa.

Devils, well, whatever, at least they finally got out of the swamp and into a real arena. Too bad there won't be many playoff games there this year!

who?

I'm calling I.N.S. on Gomez.

Rangers will win the division, and lose in the Conference Finals to Ottawa.

Devils, well, whatever, at least they finally got out of the swamp and into a real arena. Too bad there won't be many playoff games there this year!

Finally out of the swamp? The swamp you live by dude? :lol: If I were you I'd be pissed, you used to have such a short commute. Going to Newark means the end of me going to Rangers @ Devils games, most likely.

Finally out of the swamp? The swamp you live by dude? :lol: If I were you I'd be pissed, you used to have such a short commute. Going to Newark means the end of me going to Rangers @ Devils games, most likely.

joe...take the train. it's a piece of cake. you can probably get it in wayne or parsippany, take it right into penn station in newark, you walk 2 blocks to arena.

for me, it aint too bad. take the train to secaucus, then to penn station.

best news...DRINKING ON THE TRAIN!!!!:cheers:

joe...take the train. it's a piece of cake. you can probably get it in wayne or parsippany, take it right into penn station in newark, you walk 2 blocks to arena.

for me, it aint too bad. take the train to secaucus, then to penn station.

best news...DRINKING ON THE TRAIN!!!!:cheers:

Dude we have to head over to a game sometime. If you ever have an extra ticket, let me know, I'll drive on over and come with and of course pay for it.

I love when the strangers have high expectations. It just makes it better then they flop as usual.

Well this from madmike officialy summed up our season boys. Looks like we're winning the Cup. Thanks madmike.:beer:

it has taken only 2 games and I already don't like Brent Sutter as the Devils coach.

first he breaks up the best checking line in hockey and costs them game 1 in tampa bay. thankfully he realized it was a moronic move and put them back together. then tonight, even though they won and Weekes played well, he decides Brodeur needs a rest after playing 1 game. if this is his philosophy for the rest of the season, they will struggle to make the playoffs.

Joe...deal. we will head to a game at The Rock and watch Gomez get booed off the ice. :)

it has taken only 2 games and I already don't like Brent Sutter as the Devils coach.

first he breaks up the best checking line in hockey and costs them game 1 in tampa bay. thankfully he realized it was a moronic move and put them back together. then tonight, even though they won and Weekes played well, he decides Brodeur needs a rest after playing 1 game. if this is his philosophy for the rest of the season, they will struggle to make the playoffs.

Joe...deal. we will head to a game at The Rock and watch Gomez get booed off the ice. :)

I LOVE that weekes is gonna play alot. It's about time they realize the regular season is meaningless.

Yeah because the last time I said the Strangers would flop they won the cup, oh wait...

And you wonder why nobody cares for you. You act just like a Yankees fan with this crap.

Oh wait, but let me use the Yankee-ness on you, don't care how long you've been around.

4 cups to 3.:beer:

Archived