Rap Sheet: Jets Have Offers on the table for Pick 10

Rap sheet says the chance for the Jets to trade down if they want to do it.  Teams have called and made offers.  Specifically names the Colts as a possibility.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Rap sheet says the chance for the Jets to trade down if they want to do it.  Teams have called and made offers.  Specifically names the Colts as a possibility.

Said the same thing on NFL network.

3 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Looking forward to Odunze sitting there at 10, and we trade down for a run-stopping right tackle, who will sit on the bench. 

I think Rapaport has his wires crossed on this one. Colts trading up for Odunze? 

Rumor wise they covet Bowers

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

RapSheet: Teams that are better than the Jets would like to take their mostly useless pick from them before they blow it. 

Joe Douglas: Hell yeah baby

LOL. My man.

• Haha 1

Bowers to the colts makes so much sense that if the jets do not love bowers they should make the trade.

If We had a different oc and a different QB no way would i not take bowers but as it is we should trade down.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Must @ least land a 2nd this year ... if not, it must be significant. 

18 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I believe the jd wants a guy like btj not bowers.  He wants a home run hitter.  

It really is what we need. Even if BTJ is a bit raw, his speed will open things up for Wilson.

Trading back and picking up BTJ or Worthy is my ideal scenario. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

BTJ would really open up the field for everyone else.

Imagine teams forced to play on their heels while Breece, GW, and MW gash them underneath. 

I can see jd thinking this, that with him in there you threaten every part of the field all the time, the safeties can’t cheat up to stop breece.  I would understand that pick more so than bowers. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

BTJ would really open up the field for everyone else.

Imagine teams forced to play on their heels while Breece, GW, and MW gash them underneath. 

Right. We dont need more underneath players. We already have Breece as an explosive check down guy. 

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I can see jd thinking this, that with him in there you threaten every part of the field all the time, the safeties can’t cheat up to stop breece.  I would understand that pick more so than bowers. 

And no one throws a better deep ball than Rodgers… especially to the boundaries.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

RapSheet: Teams that are better than the Jets would like to take their mostly useless pick from them before they blow it. 

Joe Douglas: Hell yeah baby

Joe Douglas going all in on getting fire this year 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, AFJF said:

15 and 46 - Do it JD Do it

At this point, you gotta assume Alt, Nabers and Odunze don’t make it to us. So pray that JJ does and we can trade back. I like the backend value of R1 better than mid-1. I think we get the same caliber OL at 10 that we get at 15 or 20.