The talk about whatever teams offseason you want thread

gangreenman

I didn't know where to put this...

But the Mets, Jets, and Yankees seasons are all now just about over. Meaning its time to look ahead and see whats in store for the offseason...

Baseballwise neither manager is safe and Torre in fact is probably a goner.

In football its only week five but we're 1-4 and I'd rather not think about the rest of the season right now, and would rather look forward to getting some players that we need and starting over again next year.

So, discuss the offseasons of whatever team you want in this thread...

P.S. Mods can feel free to make this official if they want, I'll leave it up to them.

I didn't know where to put this...

But the Mets, Jets, and Yankees seasons are all now just about over. Meaning its time to look ahead and see whats in store for the offseason...

Baseballwise neither manager is safe and Torre in fact is probably a goner.

In football its only week five but we're 1-4 and I'd rather not think about the rest of the season right now, and would rather look forward to getting some players that we need and starting over again next year.

So, discuss the offseasons of whatever team you want in this thread...

P.S. Mods can feel free to make this official if they want, I'll leave it up to them.

Willie is safe as manager of the Mets. Probably because they don't want to pay him off for the next 2 years. Torre with the Skankees is another story. George painted himself into a corner with his comments so I think he has to bring in someone else at this point. Torre had a great run with the Skanks. But it's time.

Archived