go back to the 4-3.. what have they got to lose?

gg

That's your opinion, and as i said at the outset, it is impossible to know for sure without going back in time and replaying things. You are no authority on how they would do in a 4-3 either, especially after your defense of Sutton in this thread.

I seriously dont know what Sutton has done so terribly.

The D has NO TALENT.

How much can a DCOORD do?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I have devised my own version of a pro 5-2 defense, and believe it or not, the Jets defensive players kind of fit into it. Vilma and Harris would be perfect as the two LBers. But Mangini isn't returning my calls, so f him. :)

Actually, I have devised my own version of a pro 5-2 defense, and believe it or not, the Jets defensive players kind of fit into it. Vilma and Harris would be perfect as the two LBers. But Mangini isn't returning my calls, so f him. :)

:rl::rl:

Who would be the five?

Ellis, Robertson, Pouha, Hicks, and Coleman?

What happens to Hobson and Thomas...Are you proposing that we put them on the bench where they belong??:Nuts:

really.. at this point... why wouldnt they?

the 3-4 isnt working.

either that or they can hope for a players strike and start a new,

OY! :shock:

Tanenbaum and Mangini have accomplished something quite remarkable. They've set the roster up so that it isn't good for a 3-4 NOR A 4-3 defensive scheme. Robertson is the only legit starting DT on the roster ina 4-3 scheme. Kenyon Coleman? Gimme a break.

This coaching staff is lost.

Archived