WE draft terribly........

JETSFAN5180

WE sign the third best free agents........................................WHY?????????????

You post terribly...

And never prove anything, just general statements without backing it up..................................WHY? ????

How have we drafted terribly? Explain that to me.

Do you honestly want to know WHY we dont go after all the big name guys or do you just want to complain and go on rants?

You post terribly...

And never prove anything, just general statements without backing it up..................................WHY? ????

How have we drafted terribly? Explain that to me.

Do you honestly want to know WHY we dont go after all the big name guys or do you just want to complain and go on rants?

ganggreenman you arent baiting me here have a good day and go JETS 1-6 we are what we are.I have my opinion and you yours.

back this up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back what up?:confused:

I dont want to bait you, but can you at least backup what you say?

I explained to you my OPINION you dont like it so be it.You are the football genius Im sorry I said something you dont agree with.

We are 1-6 and you say we are good and dont need players like T.O dude nevermind.YOu arent worth my time or aggravation. Go Jets see you sunday at the game. I park in 18f come have a beer we can talk some more. MISERY LOVES COMPANY

Lets be honest here...the free agent signings have been average at best....alot of band aids that have not worked out. As for the drafts....who knows everyone loved D Rob and he has not worked out D Brick a work in progress.... Alot of these new guys have to have at least 2-3 years to show their worth.

I explained to you my OPINION you dont like it so be it.You are the football genius Im sorry I said something you dont agree with.

We are 1-6 and you say we are good and dont need players like T.O dude nevermind.YOu arent worth my time or aggravation. Go Jets see you sunday at the game. I park in 18f come have a beer we can talk some more. MISERY LOVES COMPANY

I have no problem discussing your opinion if you are willing to back them up.

We dont need T.O. We need guys like Orlando Pace that can give the QB time to throw and clear the lanes for the RB. I honestly dont see how TO would be much help to this team.

So, tell me.

How have we drafted poorly?

Just put him on ignore. JN is just a forum, you don't need the aggravation.

JN is sooo much more then just a forum...You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. :rl::Nuts:

lol I don't want this kid to have a breakdown or anything. When I was younger I'd take forums too seriously too, heck, even last year I remember getting really into it and then I kinda realized after awhile it's silly. You can ask KSJet, we had our little wars and then it was like, wait, why are we getting at each other? We're both Jets fans, let's just take it easy.

lol I don't want this kid to have a breakdown or anything. When I was younger I'd take forums too seriously too, heck, even last year I remember getting really into it and then I kinda realized after awhile it's silly. You can ask KSJet, we had our little wars and then it was like, wait, why are we getting at each other? We're both Jets fans, let's just take it easy.

Im no KID and you are right WE are JETS fans and so much hate for eachother.

Come have the beer on Sunday I know I can convince you im right about the impact players and the DEFENSE.

The Jets don't draft terribly, they just don't draft great.

AJ Smith and the Chargers draft great. What is it like 4 or 5 pro bowl draft picks in a row. Now that is knowing how to draft. As far as AJ Smith and his ego, that's another story.

The Jets have drafted some nice players. But not one is a pro bowl player. At least not yet. Maybe one day, maybe not, it's just what it is.

Drafting terribly is the Miami Dolphins.

Archived