Call Of Duty 4 better on PS3?

vinnys025

Got COD4 for Christmas!! I have played every Socom title, Halo, and by far, this is the best FPS game that i have come across!!!

I am addicted!!

If any of you that have the 360 and want to join up sometime, my gamertag is BleedinGreenNC.

Highly impressed with CoD4. man that 1st mission on the ship is freakin awesome!!!Graphics are top notch! Haven't logged online yet cause i don't have a tv in my room. I saw they sell this wireless network adapter for like $99. Gonna pump that when i get the chance. For now i gotta practice though, its takes some getting used to the controller. I suck at that training mission :P

Highly impressed with CoD4. man that 1st mission on the ship is freakin awesome!!!Graphics are top notch! Haven't logged online yet cause i don't have a tv in my room. I saw they sell this wireless network adapter for like $99. Gonna pump that when i get the chance. For now i gotta practice though, its takes some getting used to the controller. I suck at that training mission :P

What i love about the game the most is that you have to rank up to get different weapons. Hit me up when you get online, always have time to play with my fellow Jet's fans!

Archived