Trade for Thomas Jones

drago

Would you do it? It's a little premature, seeing as KC hasn't played yet. I do believe TJ will see more goal line carries and get more yards per game with him in there.

What sort of back would you guys give up? I'm thinking of offering up Lamont for him, since Oakland has slowed down and he still has ok trade value.

I think jones will end up with 4 TD's by the end of the year, throw in a couple 100 yard games and that is going to be good production.

just a thought.

Before week 3, I traded Jones, Shockey, and Bulger for Peyton and Sammy Morris.

Even with Morris out, he gave me more production the three weeks I started him than TJ has had all season.

That was a great trade.

Wow, either the guy you dealt with was an idiot or you did a great job sugar-coating that offer. Nice work.

when u consider the Jets had 15 rushing TDs last year, the fact TJ has no TDs is so dissapointing. I targeted him in almost every league this year and am paying for it in a few of them

i still expect him to finish with around 5 or 7. The whole KC thing is really letting the jets get the ball downfield, which usually means goal line situations.

We'll see.

Archived