Hey 124

4HCrew

Now I know why you think Nugent is a all pro kicker... you win one game in beer pong and you are champion??? are you forgetting that JC and I ran the table all day Sunday? I guess those terrible towels blinded you...or maybe the wind..or the rain drops...or Ted trying to tackle Kenny.

Nugent did make his kicks but the kickoff out of bounds was no highlight..maybe he will have a complete game some day...probably in his contract year :box:

Now I know why you think Nugent is a all pro kicker... you win one game in beer pong and you are champion??? are you forgetting that JC and I ran the table all day Sunday? I guess those terrible towels blinded you...or maybe the wind..or the rain drops...or Ted trying to tackle Kenny.

Nugent did make his kicks but the kickoff out of bounds was no highlight..maybe he will have a complete game some day...probably in his contract year :box:

That's because he didn't have wine to occupy himself.

Hey 4HCrew. Bring your popcorn to the Browns game because its going to be a whole different story. Get your popcorn ready. Until then, I'll change it for you. ;)

Oh and as for The Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, how did you like his two clutch kicks on Sunday? The Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge is still the man. Everyone goes through slumps.

Archived