Phinfever .... come on over

Big Dave

As with every game, the invitation is always welcome to you to come over and jaw with us. Have a little fun.

BTW, we delete 20-30 spammers a day there, so, be sure to use a name that looks legit and not a bunch of letters mixed together. Those and those with strange web sites are usually deleted as we just figure they are spam.

http://www.phinfever.com/forums/index.php

hey Dave good to see you back bro-did FinHeaven ever get back up? What a horrible season to be Jets and Fin fans

No, FH hasn't gotten back up yet, but I talked to one of their admin a couple days ago and they are close to being up. They had to change directions on their approach. It's a real mess.

I'm still driving around with my Dolphins flag on my car and the house flag is waving proudly, but my team is the laughing stock right now. I guess it's better than the season being over and not getting a chance to watch them at all. They've played decently, but just not enough to win. If we were getting blown out then that would be another story.

No, FH hasn't gotten back up yet, but I talked to one of their admin a couple days ago and they are close to being up. They had to change directions on their approach. It's a real mess.

I'm still driving around with my Dolphins flag on my car and the house flag is waving proudly, but my team is the laughing stock right now. I guess it's better than the season being over and not getting a chance to watch them at all. They've played decently, but just not enough to win. If we were getting blown out then that would be another story.

yea it really sucks-we wait all friggin year for football to get here and when it does it shows itself in a year like this-they should be ASHAMED of themselves in both Jets and Fins land

Archived