Since I didn't get 'IBTL' on the GOB thread...

Jet Moses

Hess was a joke homey. He hired his friends for football positions. Gutman, Kotite and Walton were all his pals and that is why they got the jobs. Gutman is a ****y idiot. Pats have the highest ticket prices in the league right now. Think I would care if we were winning like that? And yes he moved us from shea to GIANTS stadium. F'n cheapskate is what he was.

He saw the light too late. he finally rolled his sleeves up himself and got Parcells here in 1997, and if he didn't die Parcells said he would have stayed longer.

I liked Hess, what can I say. although the Kotite hiring still kills me to this day.

He saw the light too late. he finally rolled his sleeves up himself and got Parcells here in 1997, and if he didn't die Parcells said he would have stayed longer.

I liked Hess, what can I say. although the Kotite hiring still kills me to this day.

Which is what I'm afraid will happen to Woody. By the time he realizes how to run a team to win it will be to late. My grandfather worked for Leon and so did my dad and I've met him a few times. I'm not going to knock a person not around to defend himself - but it is what it is. He was a bad owner.

We all know the Jets are a crap franchise but writing a story about it and telling everyone you're gonna go root for the packers? Give me a break. Go root for the packers ya whiner. It's like that guy who says he's going to jump off the ledge, he's really gonna do it, this time he's going to do it for real.......and he doesnt. Whatever.

We all know the Jets are a crap franchise but writing a story about it and telling everyone you're gonna go root for the packers? Give me a break. Go root for the packers ya whiner. It's like that guy who says he's going to jump off the ledge, he's really gonna do it, this time he's going to do it for real.......and he doesnt. Whatever.

You know what the problem is with you, Barton? Your next original thought will be your first.

I don't even think you know who you are. You're a wind-up doll.

Archived