David Justice Interview

Maxman

Anyone hear him on YES ? He said he never took them. He said the TRAINER lied and gave them to him when he was with the Yankees. Had they been pills at the time he would have taken them because he was uneducated. He kind of laughed and said ask anyone, I am afraid of needles, no way could I do that.

I didn't go back and read the report for the Justice section. But he said the trainer lied about him. He also said the part where Justice declined a 2nd interview was not true. He said they never contacted me. YES went on to say (Bob Page) that Justice had to change his cell # and his house burned down in the CA wildfire so his home # changed.

Curious to see what they said about him not taking the 2nd interview. He said he would have gladly spoken to them again.

He was very convincing.

I live pretty close to David and have had a chance to speak to him regularly. All I can say is that nothing surprises me about people these days. That being said, David is pretty stand up guy and I may tend to believe him. I may be wrong, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Just my 2 cents from my personal experience with him.

Archived