NFLShop.com

So, I received a $50 gift card as a Christmas gift and according to NFLShop.com I can not use it on something that is already on sale. This pisses me off. Its a gift card. There should be no restrictions. You should be able to buy what you want to buy with it.

Now, instead of thinking I could get an Authentic Jersey for $100, I'll have to pay $150 and then spend my gift card on something else, and there really is nothing else I care for from NFLshop.com. Maybe I'll just keep it and when the Authentic Jerseys go back to full price ($214.99) I'll use it then. ](*,)

Semi authentics/replica $99.99 Authentic the real deal $214.99.

I hate the customized replica's because they do a horrible job with them. The numbers and names are 2x bigger than an Authentic or a Replica that isn't customized. They look like **** (customized replicas).

If you call their 888 number, they are very helpful if you have a problem with their website. That doesn't sound right, whether something is on sale or not. And you can use the gift card over the phone because in addition to the number on the card, it has a scratch off security code for verification.

If you call their 888 number, they are very helpful if you have a problem with their website. That doesn't sound right, whether something is on sale or not. And you can use the gift card over the phone because in addition to the number on the card, it has a scratch off security code for verification.

I called 1-877-NFLShop and they said I could not use it. ](*,)

Archived