Just got the bill for my Yankee package.....

JonEJet

Never expect them to go down, but 2years ago they were $55 per seat

That's a 21% increase in 2 years...a bit much if you ask me

Also, I live in SC...flight, hotel, car

Getting too expensive....think I'll stick it out through the new stadium, and then all bets are off

Getting too expensive....think I'll stick it out through the new stadium, and then all bets are off

What section are you in? That is a steep increase over 2 seasons.

I hear you. I go to Anaheim and one more west coast city to watch them play every year. It turns into a thousand dollar weekend usually, if not more. That's why it pisses me off when they play like crap. If they only knew how much the working guy spends just to watch their team.

12 Main Reserves

That's along the 3rd base side, behind the visitor's dugout, I believe. My usual seats are based on individual games, as I can't get away enough for a season plan. I like the RF view. My usual section is 33 or section 35, using Gate 6 for exiting. This year, the individual tickets are $63.00 each, face value. If I get them in advance (which I usually do), it will save me $5.00 each. Still, it runs over $200.00 for the 4 of us who try to go together, plus sodas and other stuff. The past couple of seasons we have not purchased beer in the Stadium, as the prices are high, and the quality seems to be slipping.

Archived