Send help!

T-Mac

An underground fire knocked out power on the main drag here. My deli, pub and restaurant have been closed for 2 days. The buses are being diverted, and driving is a nightmare without traffic lights. I'm stranded with no beer or food. The local newspaper can't be printed. Can someone mail me a stogie?

Good GOD! Get in your car and DRIVE, THOMAS! DRIVE! Time is a-wastin'!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not THAT desparate...yet. If stuff dosn't get turned on by tomorrow I'll have to scrape the spider webs off the bicycle. :spin: They said it was supposed to be working by this morning. :^o Just a few toasted cables and my city has turned into Kansas. #-o

I'm not THAT desparate...yet. If stuff dosn't get turned on by tomorrow I'll have to scrape the spider webs off the bicycle. :spin: They said it was supposed to be working by this morning. :^o Just a few toasted cables and my city has turned into Kansas. #-o
...poor baby. If something doesn't happen I will soon arrive with Newcastles, a stogie, and an authentic cheesesteak hoagie... :D

Archived