LEBRON BEATS KOBE

Blackout

kobe=mvp

or kg

lebron is a bum like mike

WOW ok w/e you say. And whats gonna help Lebron get MVP is when he was hurt the cavs went like 0-6 or something so that proves without Lebron the cavs would be doomed. I'm sure the Lakers need Kobe, but without Kobe the Lakers could still get the W's.

WOW ok w/e you say. And whats gonna help Lebron get MVP is when he was hurt the cavs went like 0-6 or something so that proves without Lebron the cavs would be doomed. I'm sure the Lakers need Kobe, but without Kobe the Lakers could still get the W's.

YEAH, With Bynum. MAYBE.

Without Kobe?? No way

Lebron may be more valuable but the Lakers do need Kobe, especially with Bynum hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

boy you trippin

if kobe was on tha cavs last year they woulda won tha finals

lbj=choke artist

Archived