2007-08 New York Knicks Thread

CanadianJet

Tough loss last night, but the team showed some promise :cool:

Hopefully, we can get it done against the Sonics tonight, and please Knicks brass...fire Isiah [-o<

Isiah's not a bad coach, he is just misunderstood. If Jamal shoots the ball about 15 times in the fourth quarter and in OT, I would expect that it might go in a couple of times. He should have tried to work Z-bo in there a little bit more.

Isiah's not a bad coach, he is just misunderstood. If Jamal shoots the ball about 15 times in the fourth quarter and in OT, I would expect that it might go in a couple of times. He should have tried to work Z-bo in there a little bit more.

I realize that, but the way with the way he is run the organizaton into the ground (as well as Dolan), I just feel that he needs to go.

You know I like Crawford, pretty good player and he seems like a good person. But his 4th quarter last possession nonsense has got to stop. Every time we have a chance to seal a game or we need to tie or take the lead late this guy is heeving up 40 foot bombs. Feed the damn post already. Say what you want about Randolph and Curry but one thing they can both do is score from the post. Yet, every time we need a big shot its crawford taking fall away shots from behind the 3pt line.

That loss lastnight was completely ridiculous

O yea, this is Isiah's fault too.

You know what moral victories get you?

More ping pong balls. They were up 15 in the 3rd quarter and blew it.

They had every chance to win that game, but Crawford felt the need to keep throwing up ducks.

Hopefully the team playing well in these losses gives the Knicks a couple benefits:

1) Increases the small, but still existent possibility that Isiah finally gets fired this off-season

2) Increases the chances of them getting a top 5 pick in the draft (even though this year's draft sucks)

3) Shows that the young guys (Robinson, Crawford, Balkman and Lee) are playing well and starting to gel as a team now that Poisonberry is gone for good.

Who care if the Knicks pull it off and get the 8th seed. They'll just get swept by the Celtics losing every game by at least 20 points. Every team Marbury has left has gone on to do gangbusters the following season.

Archived